Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 02-18-2003, 02:31 AM   #31
mkgino
6th Gear Member

Re: I dont know

Quote:
Originally posted by blackE46
Its like the more time and effort i put into something i get nothing out of it. I dont whant to sound cocky but i have a nice car and nice place and iam not the ugly kid in the block. I have a lot going for me right now and want to have someone to share it with. These girls are so nice at first and then they want to go to the bars and shit like that and they turn into this one night thing and thats cool but like i sayed it gets old. These girls are hot maybe its the hot girls that just dont date. I dont know.... I GUESS i should stop trying and have a good time, people always say you find the right one when your not looking.
You just have to find a girl that has the same goals in life as you do. If you try to have a long term relationship with a girl that likes to party now, then your looking in the wrong place. The best thing if your looking for something long term is to find it through a close friend (lets get this straight----> I mean a girl). Just talk to a girl that you meet and see what she is looking for in her near future. I mean if a girl you are hitting it off with always likes to party, there is nothing wrong with that just dont waste your time with her.

Try to find out maybe 2-3 weeks into the relationship what she wants, and your all set.
Old 02-18-2003, 03:08 AM   #32
slemmer
Driving in the fast lane

Quote:
Originally posted by Pharshballa
best thing about a church chick is trying to corrupt her, why do u think ALL GUYS are turned on by chicks in school uniforms....oh man...my gf said she's do it for me in 2 weeks!
What, the corrupting part?
slemmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2003, 03:15 AM   #33
Soldo
6th Gear Member

Re: I dont know

Quote:
Originally posted by blackE46
Its like the more time and effort i put into something i get nothing out of it. I dont whant to sound cocky but i have a nice car and nice place and iam not the ugly kid in the block. I have a lot going for me right now and want to have someone to share it with. These girls are so nice at first and then they want to go to the bars and shit like that and they turn into this one night thing and thats cool but like i sayed it gets old. These girls are hot maybe its the hot girls that just dont date. I dont know.... I GUESS i should stop trying and have a good time, people always say you find the right one when your not looking.
nah man, thats cool, i'm in the SAME situation as you too, but trust me man, just wait it out, **** EM, for now, FORGET ABOUT THE BITCHES, they'll come to you, i've learned that right now, theres a LOT more important shit than just BIYACHES, like my CAR, and school!
so just wait it out, and they'll come to YOU MAN!
Soldo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2003, 03:28 AM   #34
Slowered318
Reform Luddite

Keep some condems in the glove box! Go out with friends, party hard, work hard, eat good.. and when you get lucky you get lucky

but don't bend over backwards for any girl unless you want to be the "bitch".. just be nice but keep that personal life to your self, don't give them everything. Unless they are drop dead sexy models that everyone congradulates you on, then you have to have lots of cash and a very giving personality LOL

Best wishes.
Old 02-18-2003, 03:42 AM   #35
sonic07
6th Gear Member

Quote:
people always say you find the right one when your not looking.

that is absolutely correct and all the above replies are also good advices.

Pedal To The Metal
sonic07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2003, 04:03 AM   #36
Slowered318
Reform Luddite

I know ..I can't stand it when guys go into super pick up mode and scare all the girls (like when your loaded lol). It makes them think they can have anything they want whenever they want! Do us all a favor and olny try when it's invited by the girl. She will be much more flattered when your the first guy to come up to her that night and not the 15th horny guy to drool on her titties.

If you want the sluts by all means pick them out.. but make sure they are sluts and not just hotties. leave them for people who want to be with someone for more then 5 hours.

Keep this up and well have a whole generation of britney spears slut look-a-likes that have no brain or control over their body. think about it when your 40 and your wife returns to her old attention seeking slut phase for no reason ..see what i mean.

BTW I'm no angel but i think i have a grasp on this stuff.
Old 02-20-2003, 01:29 AM   #37
PBalla
3rd Gear Member

Quote:
Originally posted by slemmer
What, the corrupting part?
wearing a school uniform..
Old 02-20-2003, 01:51 AM   #38
Miguel
...Delt Smash

The best advice I ever received was from some rap song:
"you dont make a HO a HOUSEWIFE"