Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > maXimum Tech > Forced Induction
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 11-19-2007, 11:47 AM   #46
blk325i
3rd Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffrie View Post
Need to start doing what the super bike drivers did, build cars way too fast for the law enforcment and simply outrun them (funny how insurance goes up after).

Make their job hard and it will change...
As for now while your all bitching about the law, enjoy being "Their BITCHES" to fund them till it's a problem, while in the meantime your all giving them a big fat bonus each time they catch you.

IMO If your dumb enough to get caught you deserve the punishment...
it was a contry road 70km/hr speed limit it was me in my winter beater and farm fields around i was coming home from Ayr, ON into kitchener, ON if anybody knows where that is they will realize that you could go 200km/hr and the only person you could hurt there is yourself or a cow, but anyways my laywer is already looking at this thicket as a joke because i asked to see the rader cop said "no" which makes us think that he didn't even have one on and i don't think cop did because it was a waterloo reagion cop they don't have radars mounted on the dash it wasn't opp. We'll see what happens\
blk325i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 06:01 PM   #47
bmdbley'sBro
wouldu like some tinfoil?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffrie View Post
Need to start doing what the super bike drivers did, build cars way too fast for the law enforcment and simply outrun them (funny how insurance goes up after).

Make their job hard and it will change...
As for now while your all bitching about the law, enjoy being "Their BITCHES" to fund them till it's a problem, while in the meantime your all giving them a big fat bonus each time they catch you.

IMO If your dumb enough to get caught you deserve the punishment...
did you hear about the little girl run over in mntrl, while putting halloween decorations up at her baby sitters?
they (news) say it was racing but it was mntrlRacing.com members

they say 1 was stopped at a stop sign -the other flew past on the left
as the vdub left the stop sign...

my point? Big TAKE BACK THE STREETS MARCH -
I've seen on the news that the qc gov is now Thinking about enacting the ont law for QC..

so as i said on mr EMAIL YOUR MP,
cause if were dumb enough to let them put this into law we almost deserve it..

you'll no longer be safe to rational thinking about driving in quebec

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: