i saw this car today in the shwa!!!! looks like ****in ass man i was gonna puke. dont know if the person who was driving it is the seller or som1 who bought it. he did a little drift taking a left turn into a plaza and i saw the horrid back.
on that topic... there are so many e30s in oshawa these days. i've seen many at the uoit campus: any members?
- a white pre-facelift 4 dr
- a grey 2dr with tint (flashed me once)
- a black 2 dr i think with an aftermarket body
- a white pre-facelift cabrio
- a white 88 325is
- and the best one was a dark green cabrio with tan interior. sexiest car ever