Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Supporting Events > Bimmercruise
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 09-10-2007, 10:37 PM   #136
icu
3rd Gear Member

Thumbs up

Great show , Kudos to Randy and all the support staff who made this another fine event . The rain had me thinking I just spent 4 facken days detailing my ride and am not going to see it washed away in 30 sec.....I will wait .....by 1:00 the sky cleared and we rolled , nice ride out no traffic no cops. Congrats to all the winners I think we all have some fine machines. Also thanks to the models that drained allot of camera battery power , QuickChicks 3s hood got some extra buffing as well as the guy parked in front of me sorry did not get yer name is your sunroof closing ok ? Looking forward to next years this event can only get better each tyme. Detail tip , when your brushing your pearlys an look down at that brush and think its done... well its not done yet, a shot of Fantastic followed by some detail liquid your choice can get into those nooks an cranny's that are hard to reach, I know they sell detail brushes but thats for the final stage. OK Thanks Again.
Old 09-10-2007, 11:21 PM   #137
thinair
moderationistismingly

Send a message via MSN to thinair
Quote:
Originally Posted by greekthang View Post
AW thanks guys !! Its good to feel loved. I understand though there where alot of other E36 with more things done though. What my mistake was and Charlie pointed it out was I should have entered in the 328is category because originally thats what it was and then I modded the crap out of it to what it is today !!! Its all good I dont blame no one for anything I had a great time and Randy I know its hard to judge these things buddy I think you and your staff did and excellent job double props to you and your crew !!!
Hi George, I was the judge for the e36's. I know your car was a 328is and not an M. The 'WBA' VIN doesn't lie, and yes I look at things like that . I judged it as a 328. Your car is awesome, and it was clean. There was one point difference between your car and Fab's car, that's how close it was. I'm a hard judge, I give low scores to everyone unless they deserve it. Only like 4 cars had over 50 of 100, but I'm also consistant. You had a 53, Fab has a 54.

If you want a perfect score, show up with an immaculate slammed carbon fibre widebody turbo M3 CSL with a huge stereo, a cage, fully redone interior in alcantera, 20x12" BBS's, 16" Brembo's and a naked woman painted on the hood.
"Driving is like a narcotic, an addiction that can take over lives. It ruins people, breaks families apart, and even kills. Itís habit that needs to be fueled. Time, money, rationality, sweat, knuckle skin, and anyone who disapproves are of little importance to a driver, and are often overlooked. Hi, Iím Nelson, and Iím a drivaholic."
thinair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007, 11:49 PM   #138
greekthang
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by thinair View Post
Hi George, I was the judge for the e36's. I know your car was a 328is and not an M. The 'WBA' VIN doesn't lie, and yes I look at things like that . I judged it as a 328. Your car is awesome, and it was clean. There was one point difference between your car and Fab's car, that's how close it was. I'm a hard judge, I give low scores to everyone unless they deserve it. Only like 4 cars had over 50 of 100, but I'm also consistant. You had a 53, Fab has a 54.

If you want a perfect score, show up with an immaculate slammed carbon fibre widebody turbo M3 CSL with a huge stereo, a cage, fully redone interior in alcantera, 20x12" BBS's, 16" Brembo's and a naked woman painted on the hood.

Wow damn thinair !!! Thank you for the 411 on that. Honestly I would have never thought it was that close honestly. I am really happy that it was though. Honestly I wasn’t even going to enter at first but Charlie the night before talked me into it. I just figured there where alot of other cleaner E36's out there and I didn’t stand a chance.

I am working on the naked women part on the hood. I may even just substitute it with a real one !!! LOL
Old 09-11-2007, 01:27 AM   #139
EMPOWERD
Senior Moderator/Event-Coordinator

^^^ and that is one of the biggest crimes I keep hearing "I didn't think I would stand a chance"... c'mon guys, is everyone really that naive or modest? Next year i'll have even more classes and trophies... so I don't want to hear that anymore! It's only $20, so it can't be the money??

Quote:

Don't forget the Dihedral Synchro-Helix Doors (ala Koenigsegg)!!

My YouTube video
-- RANDY SPARRE --
EMPOWERD is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007, 01:47 AM   #140
greekthang
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by EMPOWERD View Post
so I don't want to hear that anymore
Yes sir !!! lol
Old 09-11-2007, 02:00 AM   #141
Eurostyle
MaXsponsor

[quote=EMPOWERD;1051734]^^^ and that is one of the biggest crimes I keep hearing "I didn't think I would stand a chance"... c'mon guys, is everyone really that naive or modest? Next year i'll have even more classes and trophies... so I don't want to hear that anymore! It's only $20, so it can't be the money??

Yes, its all about the participation! I got trophies while the car was in primer, and lost at shows where they had more prizes then cars!...
Most models E30 E36 E46 E90 E92 E93 E34 E39 E60 E32 E38 E65 E66 X3 X5 M3 M5 Z4

Etobicoke location opening SOON!!!!

Call 11-8PM 416 821-2578
New inventory daily. 50+ cars in stock!
Eurostyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007, 02:05 AM   #142
Eurostyle
MaXsponsor

Quote:
I bet if we had a Pinto with naked woman ON the hood, it would take best of show!!!! lol
Most models E30 E36 E46 E90 E92 E93 E34 E39 E60 E32 E38 E65 E66 X3 X5 M3 M5 Z4

Etobicoke location opening SOON!!!!

Call 11-8PM 416 821-2578
New inventory daily. 50+ cars in stock!
Eurostyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007, 02:15 AM   #143
Bliss
Administrator

A big congrats to all the show winners. It was an amazing turnout, and a LOT of impressive rides

For maXbimmer decals, please email info@maxbimmer.com
Bliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007, 04:02 AM   #144
ABUSTAIF
ZA3EEM

thank you randy for organizing this cruise props to everyone who worked to make this event . it was great turnout

ABUSTAIF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007, 08:22 AM   #145
E36is
'OldSchool..'

My only complaint to this bimmercruise is... i have to wait another year to attend this excellent event! Props to you Randy and your efforts.

P.S: consider having a category for the dirtest e36.. i would win hands down!

P.S.S: could someone list the winners of each category?

Last edited by E36is; 09-11-2007 at 08:24 AM.
E36is is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007, 12:35 PM   #146
euro*
4th Gear Member

great cruise and meet, thanks to everyone that helped make this cruise happend
and speacial thanks to charlie a.k.a bimmersport for taking care of our cars.
thanks for the guys on the ski pad burning some rubber was ineed of some action lol

I didnt expect to win frist place which made it even better

Last edited by euro*; 09-11-2007 at 12:39 PM.
euro* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007, 08:13 PM   #147
Trekz
4th Gear Member

can some one list all the winners please
Trekz is online now   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: