Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Classifieds > For Sale > Non-BMW Related
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 07-10-2007, 06:32 PM   #1
q82523
2nd Gear Member

FS: BNIB Authentic Rolex Daytona Black Dail "Z"

I'm selling this beatuiful watch. It just came in on June 2007. New in box with everything, never been worn,not even tried on. Only took out for taking pictures.

I ordered it from an AD for a long time and I already got another one from somewhere else when it came in. So there's no need to keep 2 of them.

I'm from Tornot, Canada. Local deal perfered, but can ship within North America.

Payment by wire or bank deposit. No paypal or personal check plz.

I'm asking for $13,500. Serious inquires only plz. If you want more scans and infor, plz email me

q82523@gmail.com
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0002.jpg (174.1 KB, 455 views)
q82523 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2007, 08:06 PM   #2
///Milan
4th Gear Member

Nice, watch. There's a hell of a wait and you're paying over sticker from an AD for these now so this is a great deal. Good luck with the sale.
Old 07-11-2007, 11:27 PM   #3
petevw
2nd Gear Member

A Rolex AD cannot charge more than list for a watch. Otherwise, they will lose their "Rolex license" if Rolex finds out. Just ask La Swiss.

That is why they are so hard to come by. Most AD's save them for their good customers that will drop $$$ on other stuff. When they walk out the door, it has made the new owner some money.

What is Can/US list price for the SS Daytonas? Haven't looked at them in a while.

Last edited by petevw; 07-11-2007 at 11:46 PM.
petevw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2007, 11:42 PM   #4
q82523
2nd Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by petevw
A Rolex AD cannot charge more/less than list for a watch. Otherwise, they will lose their "Rolex license" if Rolex finds out. Just ask La Swiss.

That is why they are so hard to come by. Most AD's save them for their good customers that will drop $$$ on other stuff. When they walk out the door, it has made the new owner some money.

What is Can/US list price for the SS Daytonas? Haven't looked at them in a while.

You are right, they shouldn't do that. But the fact is there are some ADs just sell them for more than 11k+ tax in Canada. Not trust me? Go to Hamilton and ask the AD in Limeridge Mall. See how much they ask for. Plus, most AD can give you some discount on all the Rolex watches except the steel Daytona. If you buy a gold piece, you will get a huge discount.

That retail price just the MSRP, like cars, they can sell either less or more if they want.

Second you are right, too. Most ADs will not put SS Daytona out for sell. They only sell to their old customers. Place like RDV or humbertown even will not take waiting list.

btw, La Swiss is no longer a Rolex AD since last year.

Last edited by q82523; 07-11-2007 at 11:46 PM.
Old 07-11-2007, 11:52 PM   #5
petevw
2nd Gear Member

I think it was last September when they lost it. I personally love the Daytona. I hope to one day own one. The other Daytona you own is a white or black face?

If you don't mind my asking, which AD was it purchased from?

I'm interested... PMing you.
petevw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 12:51 AM   #6
q82523
2nd Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by petevw
I think it was last September when they lost it. I personally love the Daytona. I hope to one day own one. The other Daytona you own is a white or black face?

If you don't mind my asking, which AD was it purchased from?

I'm interested... PMing you.

I have 2 black ones. For the AD I will not tell on the forum.

If you are serious, we can meet up and you'll see their name on the paper.
Old 07-19-2007, 07:47 PM   #7
q82523
2nd Gear Member

bump, get too many lowball offers.

Remember that Canada retail price is $10944 with tax. so I can not sell lower than that. If you want to pay about 10k, then you'll have good luck to find one in US, not Canada!
Old 07-20-2007, 12:19 AM   #8
DAM
Trinational 951

Shit, I had no idea daytonas went for that much. I will stick to my nice replica for now.... good luck with the sale
Old 08-12-2007, 09:28 AM   #9
q82523
2nd Gear Member

bump
Old 08-17-2007, 03:42 PM   #10
q82523
2nd Gear Member

bump

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: