Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > maXimum Tech > 3 Series > E46 (1998 - 2005)
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 07-22-2007, 01:26 PM   #1
droptop
2nd Gear Member

M3 Help

SO here is my story i was going to a friends house and running late so i jus hit the gas harder i really worked the car hard, but things were fine i went to my buddies house in my 02 m3 cabrio and things were jus fine i have the smg crap so i didnt relize that i was reving to high as i was also pretty blitz. i got to my buddies place parked the car partied for a bit and was on my way home i heard a loud grinding sound coming from the rear driver side it was so bad i was embarrced to drive the car so i thougth to myself shoudl i get a tow truck as i was like only 5 mins away from home. but being a dumb ass i drove the car home parked it in the garage and went to sleep. when i woke up saturday morning the sound was gone i drove around the block and everything was fine but !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it wasnt over the cars engine light came up and it started to miss loose its power i dunno wat to do it was like having a heart attack since most good bmw shops arent open saturdays i just barley got to one and left my car he looked at it and said he might haveto open it up and see wats wrong thinks i over revved it hit bent something. what to do the car is at a shop know but he was the only garage open hes gonan look at it monday and i'm just worried becuase i hope i didnt do anyhting major. what to do what to do. also right after i got pissed and thinking of trading the car in to the dealer and getting a 4x4 that i cant break lol.......
droptop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2007, 01:44 AM   #2
dephrag
2nd Gear Member

I've love to help, but reading that is giving me a headache.

I don't understand how people can own an expensive car like an e46 M3, but can't spell or put a sentence together.
dephrag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2007, 08:52 PM   #3
droptop
2nd Gear Member

see us rich folks have ppl typing for us my personal assistant was off today so i had to write it..... sorry but foreal cuz i got high....
droptop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2007, 01:17 PM   #4
e30bim
Banned

Wow! I didn't know owning a 6 year old car that's worth $32,000 made you rich!!! I guess the standards are dropping these days. A rich person A) would know how to compose a sentence (I hope) I know there are many atheletes and rappers who are rich that couldn't, but you sound very trashy; so I am guessing you are neither... and B) A rich person would have a brain in his head and not drive high, and would keep driving a car that is making a horrific noise. Anyways have fun being rich!!! Keep buying BMW's for the status symbol you twat!

Last edited by e30bim; 08-08-2007 at 01:19 PM.
e30bim is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: