Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > maXimum Tech > Forced Induction
User Name
Password


Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-22-2007, 03:52 PM   #1
Victory
V Y 87
 
Victory's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Mississauga
Posts: 145
Supercharger!

Hi I have a 2006 325Ci Cabrio,
Would a Supercharger fit to my car? If yes, where would I be able to find it?

Thanks
__________________
Victory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2007, 04:21 PM   #2
djeurofest1
3rd Gear Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: st. thomas
Posts: 375
try Active Auto

but it would of been better off to have a stock 330 cabrio then a 325 boosted.

you will run into minor problems here and there and you won't destroy any 330s with that motor you got!
djeurofest1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2007, 09:05 PM   #3
Boots R
Boots, not boost
 
Boots R's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Brampton
Posts: 11,032
http://www.activeautowerke.com/

http://vfengineering.com/

http://www.esstuning.com/



Quote:
Originally Posted by djeurofest1 View Post
try Active Auto

but it would of been better off to have a stock 330 cabrio then a 325 boosted.

you will run into minor problems here and there and you won't destroy any 330s with that motor you got!
lol you're hilarious.

Maybe you just can't drive.

Last edited by Boots R; 09-22-2007 at 09:10 PM.
Boots R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2007, 06:00 AM   #4
E46er
Classifieds Moderator
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Anywhere away from cops.
Posts: 565
Quote:
Originally Posted by djeurofest1 View Post
try Active Auto

but it would of been better off to have a stock 330 cabrio then a 325 boosted.

you will run into minor problems here and there and you won't destroy any 330s with that motor you got!

lol....My friend with a supercharged 325 was head to head with a C4S in a high way run, while that same C4S walked on a modded STi and took couple of e46 m3's. So you are telling me a 330 would be able to do that?
__________________
Photobucket


2005 Sparkling Graphite E46CI
E46er is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2007, 09:29 AM   #5
JMW
Pole busted to boosted.
 
JMW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Mississauga/ Nottingham England
Posts: 2,832
Quote:
Originally Posted by E46er View Post
lol....My friend with a supercharged 325 was head to head with a C4S in a high way run, while that same C4S walked on a modded STi and took couple of e46 m3's. So you are telling me a 330 would be able to do that?
yes...i kno the 325 u are speakin of...

do it to ure car you'd be quicker, if a simular kit was used.
stock for stock, you are about the same as my e36 m3......my car blown is a biiiigggggggg difference, and can keep up with/ beat a c4s. therefore you would be in a simular position if you were to boost your car.....


if the 330 is yours im assuming, i didnt read the previous posts cause i am lazy haha
__________________

Official Team BIMMERSPORTAUTOMOTIVE vehicle owner.
support: thanks to. Bimmersport automotive and audio 2 go (ATG motoring)


Quote:
Originally Posted by junaid
"i saw your car there when i was there a few weeks ago, looks absolutely stunning man. I think i popped a ****ing boner, that paint looks sick
JMW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2007, 10:43 AM   #6
E46er
Classifieds Moderator
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Anywhere away from cops.
Posts: 565
Quote:
Originally Posted by JMW View Post
yes...i kno the 325 u are speakin of...

do it to ure car you'd be quicker, if a simular kit was used.
stock for stock, you are about the same as my e36 m3......my car blown is a biiiigggggggg difference, and can keep up with/ beat a c4s. therefore you would be in a simular position if you were to boost your car.....


if the 330 is yours im assuming, i didnt read the previous posts cause i am lazy haha
Lol... think twice before you say your car can take a C4S (Hint: remember your run with zookie )
__________________
Photobucket


2005 Sparkling Graphite E46CI
E46er is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2007, 11:03 AM   #7
Boots R
Boots, not boost
 
Boots R's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Brampton
Posts: 11,032
Quote:
Originally Posted by E46er View Post
Lol... think twice before you say your car can take a C4S (Hint: remember your run with zookie )
hahahaha pwned
Boots R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2007, 04:54 PM   #8
JMW
Pole busted to boosted.
 
JMW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Mississauga/ Nottingham England
Posts: 2,832
go vfengineering...i love my kit..

bruce has the active autowerks kit and his 325 is quick.
__________________

Official Team BIMMERSPORTAUTOMOTIVE vehicle owner.
support: thanks to. Bimmersport automotive and audio 2 go (ATG motoring)


Quote:
Originally Posted by junaid
"i saw your car there when i was there a few weeks ago, looks absolutely stunning man. I think i popped a ****ing boner, that paint looks sick
JMW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2007, 05:02 PM   #9
propr'one
op sucks cock
 
propr'one's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: T.
Posts: 17,753
Send a message via MSN to propr'one
lol, really?

a supercharged 325 wont destroy a stock 330?

lol.
__________________
I run a canadian HID kit company, if you have any questions about hid kits in canada or would like to check out our products please contact me here: http://absolutehid.ca

Hot: 2001 Estoril M RoadsterZCP 19's michelin supersports, ZHP knob, JL 8W3
Cold: 2002 TiAg M3 6mt ZCP 19's michelin supersports, deoranged, dechromed, led tails, ZHP knob, UUC SS v3, GROM, OEM 18's w310's,
fun: 2006 YZF-R6, black
propr'one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2007, 05:13 PM   #10
JMW
Pole busted to boosted.
 
JMW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Mississauga/ Nottingham England
Posts: 2,832
Quote:
Originally Posted by propr'one View Post
lol, really?

a supercharged 325 wont destroy a stock 330?

lol.
lol
__________________

Official Team BIMMERSPORTAUTOMOTIVE vehicle owner.
support: thanks to. Bimmersport automotive and audio 2 go (ATG motoring)


Quote:
Originally Posted by junaid
"i saw your car there when i was there a few weeks ago, looks absolutely stunning man. I think i popped a ****ing boner, that paint looks sick
JMW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2007, 01:02 PM   #11
Victory
V Y 87
 
Victory's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Mississauga
Posts: 145
Thanks guys for ur help !
__________________
Victory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2007, 01:23 PM   #12
djeurofest1
3rd Gear Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: st. thomas
Posts: 375
a stock 330 runs what mid low 14's and what does a boosted 325 run?
djeurofest1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007, 12:48 AM   #13
Boots R
Boots, not boost
 
Boots R's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Brampton
Posts: 11,032
Quote:
Originally Posted by djeurofest1 View Post
a stock 330 runs what mid low 14's and what does a boosted 325 run?
I've seen 330 cabs run mid 15s.
Boots R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007, 04:25 PM   #14
djeurofest1
3rd Gear Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: st. thomas
Posts: 375
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boots R View Post
I've seen 330 cabs run mid 15s.
like someone said depends on the driver.

its possible to get mid to low 14s on a stock 330 (not sure about cabs)

a boosted 325 will run high 13s. i have a e46 328 boosted... and high 13's


when i say a 325 boosted can't destroy a 330, i mean the boosted car won't win every time down the track by at least a second!
that is all and its not worth the hassle of running into issues and the boosted car is a pig on gas compared to not being boosted
djeurofest1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007, 04:36 PM   #15
Boots R
Boots, not boost
 
Boots R's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Brampton
Posts: 11,032
Quote:
Originally Posted by djeurofest1 View Post
like someone said depends on the driver.

its possible to get mid to low 14s on a stock 330 (not sure about cabs)

a boosted 325 will run high 13s. i have a e46 328 boosted... and high 13's


when i say a 325 boosted can't destroy a 330, i mean the boosted car won't win every time down the track by at least a second!
that is all and its not worth the hassle of running into issues and the boosted car is a pig on gas compared to not being boosted
Why modify a 328, when you could have bought an m3?

Your arguments are subjective. People want to mod whatever they have.
Boots R is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:33 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Maxbimmer Copyright 2001 - 2014