Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 06-06-2006, 07:41 PM   #1
BMWFORLIFE
Technoviolet Shifting

Breakup

K guys need some advice gf and I broke up hurts like hell...and i don't want any dumb comments either...just need some support right now and i turn to max for help, and my fellow freinds.

thanks guys in advance
Old 06-06-2006, 07:54 PM   #2
SEXSPHERE
Newb Modificator

There are still many girls out there dude.. I thought from the title you were talking about the movie "break up"
Old 06-06-2006, 07:55 PM   #3
notjoe
600rwhp here i come

Send a message via ICQ to notjoe
What were the reasons for the breakup?
notjoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2006, 08:02 PM   #4
AMG_POWER
500HP Member

yea why did you break up in first place?
Old 06-06-2006, 08:05 PM   #5
djcontra
Gets Blown Daily

Send a message via ICQ to djcontra Send a message via MSN to djcontra Send a message via Yahoo to djcontra
Breakups suck balls, doesn't matter how long the relationship was (although longer is usually harder to get over). My advice is, go hang out wit friends as much as possible. Try not to let yourself be alone for even a moment for the next few days so you don't dwell on it. Whatever you do, just accept that it's over and that no matter how much you want to believe, it's just not ever going work out again. Once you're satisfied that you're happy being single, start casually seeing some girls until you're fully moved on and can give your all in the next relationship. Sometimes this can take years but in the meantime have fun while you're single! It's not bad at all having free reign out there without any restrictions, trust me

'94 Supercharged E36 325is (150,000 original km's)
Mods
-Vortech V9 G-Trim @ ~10psi w/ BOV
-Shortstack headers
-Vortech RRFPR
-255LPH Walbro fuel pump
-TEIN SS Coilovers w/ Pillowball mounts
-Keskin KT1 17x8.5 & 17x10
-Remus full catback
-Authentic Rieger Infinity I body kit
-SMT6 EMS (Untuned)

djcontra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2006, 08:17 PM   #6
R.S.C
Imaginary Player

Don't dwell on it, just accept that it's done. Don't think about what if I done this differently or any nonsense like that. And most importantly... you need to get back into the game... Go out with your friends and have a good time. It really can be that simple, but it's up to you to make it that simple.

edited: lol

Last edited by R.S.C; 06-06-2006 at 09:01 PM.
R.S.C is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2006, 08:10 PM   #7
BMWFORLIFE
Technoviolet Shifting

I hear ya...
reason we broke up...probably my fault...but we hardly see eachother....so i get pissed....because if you really like someone...you'll go out of your way to see them. But like i said probably because i think this way is why i think i screwed things up.
Old 06-06-2006, 08:14 PM   #8
djcontra
Gets Blown Daily

Send a message via ICQ to djcontra Send a message via MSN to djcontra Send a message via Yahoo to djcontra
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWFORLIFE
But like i said probably because i think this way is why i think i screwed things up.

Now see?? You should log off the internet right now and go out because you're already starting to dwell and even blame yourself. You'll feel better when you get back home later, you really will...

'94 Supercharged E36 325is (150,000 original km's)
Mods
-Vortech V9 G-Trim @ ~10psi w/ BOV
-Shortstack headers
-Vortech RRFPR
-255LPH Walbro fuel pump
-TEIN SS Coilovers w/ Pillowball mounts
-Keskin KT1 17x8.5 & 17x10
-Remus full catback
-Authentic Rieger Infinity I body kit
-SMT6 EMS (Untuned)

djcontra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2006, 08:17 PM   #9
saix
rawr

Send a message via AIM to saix
Quote:
I hear ya...
reason we broke up...probably my fault...but we hardly see eachother....so i get pissed....because if you really like someone...you'll go out of your way to see them. But like i said probably because i think this way is why i think i screwed things up.
nah man thats compltly the right way to think of it! Me and my girl broke up a year ago, we dated for a year, and we were best friends for a year. this girl was asian and her parents were extremly strict and was never allowed to leave the house. She gets a bunch of friends and ignors me *i did ****in everything for this girl.* and then she gets a bf and she goes compltly out of her way and shit for this guy who just sweet talks her n shit and she would sneak out and all that crap and it pist me off so much. So yea this girl pretty much used me till people came along for her....real ****in bitch right?
saix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2006, 11:24 PM   #10
dropped_E30
6th Gear Member

Quote:
I hear ya...
wat i gather from this is that, basically you would bend over backwards for her, and she knew this and was taking advantage of that. am i right? if so, then lemme say that this girl does not deserve your attention or your affection, if she cant appreciate the little things you did for her. but you know its funny, in my 3 year relationship i've learned to realize that girls actually dont like when a guy gives them his full attention, its like they WANT to be deprived of attention, so then they think "does he still love me?" or "why is he ignoring me?" consequently, it makes the girl want to hold on dearer to you, and girls love drama in their lives for some reason

and i'm also gonna support the notion that yes, you can have the best time of your life while single. think about it: no restrictions, no feeling guilty about what your doing and with whom, no worrying about having to call the same person every day. so yeah, stay single, go out with the boys, live it up, until your ready to settle down again with someone new, and with NO lingering feelings or regrets whatsoever about your ex
dropped_E30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2006, 11:33 PM   #11
TheLoneVR!
戦うために住み、住む戦い

Quote:
Originally Posted by dropped_E30
wat i gather from this is that, basically you would bend over backwards for her, and she knew this and was taking advantage of that. am i right? if so, then lemme say that this girl does not deserve your attention or your affection, if she cant appreciate the little things you did for her. but you know its funny, in my 3 year relationship i've learned to realize that girls actually dont like when a guy gives them his full attention, its like they WANT to be deprived of attention, so then they think "does he still love me?" or "why is he ignoring me?" consequently, it makes the girl want to hold on dearer to you, and girls love drama in their lives for some reason

and i'm also gonna support the notion that yes, you can have the best time of your life while single. think about it: no restrictions, no feeling guilty about what your doing and with whom, no worrying about having to call the same person every day. so yeah, stay single, go out with the boys, live it up, until your ready to settle down again with someone new, and with NO lingering feelings or regrets whatsoever about your ex
i agree ...things have to change and when she realizes it, if she loves u she will, then the turn around begins

goodluck buddy
TheLoneVR! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2006, 11:47 PM   #12
BMWags
6th Gear Member

Quote:
I hear ya...

yep, i tried the same thing....she was in Oakville, i was in the Falls....didnt work....shitty deal man.
BMWags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2006, 03:06 PM   #13
mirek
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWags
yep, i tried the same thing....she was in Oakville, i was in the Falls....didnt work....shitty deal man.

That's only a ****ing 1 hour drive. I live in Vancouver, and my girl is in Toronto. It's hard but we're making it work. If you can't make the effort to drive the 1 hour to see the girl you 'love?' then you deserve to have your heart handed to you.

I wish my gf was only an hour away, i'd drive to see her every day.
mirek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2006, 03:12 PM   #14
JMW
Pole busted to boosted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mirek
That's only a ****ing 1 hour drive. I live in Vancouver, and my girl is in Toronto. It's hard but we're making it work. If you can't make the effort to drive the 1 hour to see the girl you 'love?' then you deserve to have your heart handed to you.

I wish my gf was only an hour away, i'd drive to see her every day.
bro ure girls lucky...alot of guys dont give a fuk.....respect
-neil
JMW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2006, 12:11 AM   #15
e36chick
6th Gear Member

Send a message via MSN to e36chick
my sister and i were talking about this today, and realized that honestly, everyone out there has had their heart broken...it's one of the worst things to have to go through, but in the end, you have to keep it together and get on with life...because if everyone out there gave in to feeling like shit, the world would stop...no one would have motivation to continue doing things they need to do.

also remember that there are many other people out there...and while this hurts now, in a few months you could be looking back and thinking, "why did i waste my time feeling bad over that" because you can have met someone who is worth having gone through this for.

and whenever you start feeling sad or missing her, or wanting to get back with her, remember this what you posted below, because it is ultimately the bottom line:

Quote:
if you really like someone...you'll go out of your way to see them.
if you find yourself going out of your way for someone, yet they don't even care to appreciate it, or make time for you, there isn't much there anyway. just a lot of one-sided feelings that will only leave you hurt. life's too short for this...there are many more people out there who will appreciate you. don't waste your time.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: