Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > General > Track Junkies
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 11-05-2002, 03:45 PM   #1
325Ryan
3rd Gear Member

Got raced by a RSX

Ok, so I'm driving down to my buddys house on the highway and I come up to a light. This base RSX pulls up behind me and then guns it so he's next to me. Then he does a few little jumps while waiting for the light to change and starts revving his engine..

Maybe this is a good time to give you some background on my car. I drive a 1987 plymouth horizon with a 4 cyl 2.2 non turbo making a cool 90hp and 120ft/lbs. Not a racer..

So light turns green, i dont even bother, the guy flies off like he's Colin Mcrae.

What was he thinking? I dont try to race Micras and festivas, i know they are beneath me.

Yeesh, why doesnt he pick on someone his own size?
Old 11-05-2002, 04:32 PM   #2
mkgino
6th Gear Member

Well the normal RSX isnt fast, I beat one of those before, the type S on the other hand........................see my previous post.
Old 11-05-2002, 05:14 PM   #3
M50E30
www.bmwclub.ca

Next time you see the prick turn you wheel all the way towards him and start creeping! Now watch the reaction on his face in his shiny new car! LOL!

BTW last Friday night I was messing around with a base RSX in my '73 2002! I passed him on the highway and he had to pull out and pass me. I let him go by then shortly after he pulls back in front of me I passed him again! LOL! Now this time he gets on my tail. Well I pull over again and when he got beside me I gave it gas and off like 4 times (doin' about 100MPH). He wouldn't race! Guess he was afraid that a 29 year old car that can go over 100MPH could beat him. Actually I couldn't but I just wanted to play his gay little game for abit! He! He! He!

Last edited by M50E30; 11-05-2002 at 05:19 PM.
M50E30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2002, 06:43 PM   #4
Rolled_Out
Just chillin...

[quote]Originally posted by M50E30
[b]Next time you see the prick turn you wheel all the way towards him and start creeping! Now watch the reaction on his face in his shiny new car! LOL!

[quote]
haha i like that one.. i will give that a try!!!!!
Old 11-05-2002, 07:59 PM   #5
M50E30
www.bmwclub.ca

Quote:
Originally posted by Rolled_Out
haha i like that one.. i will give that a try!!!!!
Don't you own an RSX? LOL! Just playin'!
Old 11-05-2002, 08:34 PM   #6
325Ryan
3rd Gear Member

Quote:
Next time you see the prick turn you wheel all the way towards him and start creeping! Now watch the reaction on his face in his shiny new car!

Ha, I've wanted to do that every time some nice car is being a dick. Who do you think cares more about damaging thier car?!?!

I smashed the passenger front corner of my car and repaired it for $12 and some elbow grease, sure maybe it sits a bit off, but trust me, in that car, no one is going to notice
Old 11-06-2002, 10:06 PM   #7
Mr seville
6th Gear Member

ha you think it hanging a little off is bad. i busted the licence plate bracket on my phat-illac(sorry i had to) but it isn't just a normal bracket it a moulding. i didn't realize it was hanging off until i parked it outside the soccer centre and when i got back noticed it. the new bracket costed me $250 not including paint. wtf guy!!!then when i finally gathered the energy to put it on i found out 4 of the 6 screws i needed were missing the cars are pretty cheap to buy new compared to a bmw BUT the parts are definately NOT!!!!!!!!!
Mr seville is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2002, 08:47 PM   #8
bmwm5lover
is BMW crazy

how does 800$ for a e28(533i) flywheel sound???? or maybe 1000 for an clutch drum or sum shyt like that.....? And those were wholesale priced...Thank god, i wasnt the one paying......phew****
bmwm5lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2002, 10:13 PM   #9
325Ryan
3rd Gear Member

Quote:
how does 800$ for a e28(533i) flywheel sound???? or maybe 1000 for an clutch drum or sum shyt like that.....? And those were wholesale priced...Thank god, i wasnt the one paying......phew****
whoa ok, i did the clutch in my car for $80. I replaced the fuel filter, rebuilt the carb, did the fuel and water pump, replaced the alternator belt all at the same time and it cost me like $100 in total.

One thing i like about my car... the other is that you know if a girl dates you, she's dating you for you ... not for the car you drive or cause you are rich...

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: