Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Classifieds > For Sale > Non-BMW Related
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 05-06-2006, 12:13 PM   #1
sirex
King Sirex

modded xbox 200$

If you are looking for a good used system this is it. Pristine condition, only handled by mature adults, and runs really fast. Loads games faster then any other xbox ive seen. It is a modded system using the Apple Soft mod. Included are 2 controllers 1 original and 1 s controller. All of the necessary cables to plug and play.

If you are looking for a no hastle buy this is it. Just plug and play. The games that I am bundling with it will give you hundreds of hours of play time.

This xbox includes a 10 gb hard drive. Capable of storing 2 to 4 games depending on their size. Comes with a very good dvd reader capable of reading burnt DVD -R without any problems

HEre is a list of the games:
Games (burnt on dvd):
Americas Army
Blazing Angels Squadrons of WW2
Burnout 2
Black
Battle Star Galactica
Battlefield 2 Modern Combat
Full Spectrum Warrior 2: Ten Hammers
Ghost Recon 2
Ghost Recon 2 Summit Strike
Ghost Recon 3 Advanced Warfighter
Morrowind Elder Scrolls 3 (gold edition)
Ninja Gaiden Black
Need For speed Underground
NHL 2K6
Prince of Persia 1 and 2
Rainbow Six Lockdown
Theif 2
Toca race driver 3
Tomb Raider
Unreal 2 The Awakening

-Store Bought-
Star Wars CLone Wars

-On Hard Drive-
Winning 11

You can also play your DVD movies on it, xvid, divx movies because of the mod chip and its software without needing to purchase the dvd controller from microsfot.

The softmod allows you to activate- or deactivate the mod chip. There is a possibility that when deactivated, you can go online with a store bought game assuming you have internet and a xbox live account. However, I take no responsibility if the xbox live system detects the mod chip and bans you. Use at on risk online.

200$ for this system and its bundle of games is an amazing offer and completely unmatched by anyone else.
(I posted this on craiglist)
:p

200 or best offer for you guys.
Old 05-06-2006, 12:15 PM   #2
sirex
King Sirex

If someone says a number lower then 200$ I might be willing to sell if I cant get anyone on craiglist to bite.

pick up only btw.
Old 05-06-2006, 12:27 PM   #3
propr'one
op sucks cock

Send a message via MSN to propr'one
What softmod allows you to deactivate itself? An eeprom flash isn't a softmod, and uxe 1.6 doesn't let you deactivate the chip, it lets you boot into a emulator of the stock dash. what drive does this box have?

btw, like i tell everyone, selling xboxes preloaded with stolen games is illeagal, but no one evers listens to me, i dont see why anyone would start now

Hot: 2001 Estoril M RoadsterZCP 19's michelin supersports, ZHP knob, JL 8W3
Cold: 2002 TiAg M3 6mt ZCP 19's michelin supersports, deoranged, dechromed, led tails, ZHP knob, UUC SS v3, GROM, OEM 18's w310's,
hid headlights hid kit
propr'one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2006, 09:15 AM   #4
sirex
King Sirex

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirex
It is a modded system using the Apple Soft mod

In order for me to activate the mod, I need to hold the power button for 3 seconds. Otherwise, it will boot normally and will not play burnt dvds, and it also wont let me do anything else the mod chip allows me too.

Im not selling the games.. The games are not influencing the price. As far as youre concerned, those xbox games are brunt copies of the originals that I have, which they are. you are also allowed to take them from me, as long as you have the back ups, which I believe most people do have the originals.. so it shouldn't be a problem.

Last edited by sirex; 05-07-2006 at 09:18 AM.
sirex is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: