Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Classifieds > For Sale > Other BMW Parts
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 03-28-2006, 09:56 AM   #1
deaner
2nd Gear Member

1986 Mercedes Benz 420SEL For Sale... ON EBAY

I have listed my car on ebay.com ...
if anyone's interested ebay item#: 4625980338 , also pictures there...

Well I suppose it's time to sell the 1986 Mercedes Benz 420 SEL! The 420 SEL is in beautiful condition and loaded with many options: 4.2L V8 engine, automatic transmission w/overdrive, premium leather, power seats, power telescopic steering, power windows/locks, power steering, power brakes/ ABS, climate control, Cassette/AM/FM stereo, Very RARE BBS premium alloy wheels with Yokohama DB Plus tires, wood grain, cruise, tilt, Drivers side air bag, Panasonic CD and more.
Sunroof cable is broken, but motor is good.

My 420 SEL is very clean and in good condition for the year. The exterior, which is GREY, is still glossy and cleans up very nicely. The vehicle has a light dent on the rear fender on the passenger side from a outing to the mall. Rust has started to develop from the dent. See picture below. Dent in chrome on rear trunk.

The interior is Grey and is near perfect, and is in very good condition for its age.

Dash has minor cracks nothing out of the ordinary for these cars!

1 year ago one of the head gaskets went on this car, and both heads were removed. The heads were rebuilt and re-installed. The job took the mechanic shop (Very Reputable European Shop in Toronto) 5 weeks to perform and at the same time a new rear section of the exhaust system was replaced with the correct MB OEM system. The total bill for this repair was slightly under $4,000.00. The car runs very strong, and I have had no problems with since and is 100% reliable.

To sum the car up, it's a great car! The reason I'm selling it is the car sits in the driveway all the time and it's not being used (perhaps once a month). I have a company vehicle and a summer Porsche and have no real need for this car. There are no secret's with this car and should certify easily. If you are a Canadian bidder you can put your mind at ease with this one, as this car no longer requires a emission's test to re-certify.

If you have any questions feel free to call me 416-997-5342 and ask for Dean. I'll be happy to answer any questions you have before bidding. The car is located in Orangeville if you would like to come and see it.
deaner is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: