Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Classifieds > Looking for
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 10-02-2002, 06:56 PM   #1
Autotechnica
BMW Traitor

Send a message via MSN to Autotechnica
Anyone here a "Ground Control" distributor?

I need an E36 shifter reinforcement and an aluminum rear shock mount w/ PU bushings for an E36 as well. Thanks!

Bryan
'02 C32 AMG @ 18psi - Eurocharged custom ECU/TCU, ASP 178mm crank pulley + NW PSK, CM30 i/c pump, NW i/c iso kit, EC i/c, Magnecore wires, NW CAI, SL55 Y pipe, NW ported intake manifolds + gaskets/spacers, NW inconel exhaust manifolds, NW catch can, dual exhaust, H&R sways, H&R coilovers, H&R spacers, Quaife ATB LSD, goodridge lines, EBC yellowstuff, AMG 18" rims, Zeitronix datalogger.

Autotechnica is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2002, 11:50 PM   #2
ROB89M3
6th Gear Member

Ground Control:

Raven Performance ordered my Ground control setup.
John (905) 477-1800
ROB89M3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2002, 12:21 AM   #3
Autotechnica
BMW Traitor

Re: Ground Control:

Quote:
Originally posted by ROB89M3
Raven Performance ordered my Ground control setup.
John (905) 477-1800
Raven? Won't that cost me an arm and a leg?

Bryan
'02 C32 AMG @ 18psi - Eurocharged custom ECU/TCU, ASP 178mm crank pulley + NW PSK, CM30 i/c pump, NW i/c iso kit, EC i/c, Magnecore wires, NW CAI, SL55 Y pipe, NW ported intake manifolds + gaskets/spacers, NW inconel exhaust manifolds, NW catch can, dual exhaust, H&R sways, H&R coilovers, H&R spacers, Quaife ATB LSD, goodridge lines, EBC yellowstuff, AMG 18" rims, Zeitronix datalogger.

Old 10-03-2002, 12:29 AM   #4
ROB89M3
6th Gear Member

Re: Re: Ground Control:

Quote:
Originally posted by MTRD

Raven? Won't that cost me an arm and a leg?

Bryan
Bryan first find out what the actual cost is www.ground-control.com and then ask them to order it for you...better yet why don't you just give them a call and order it from Jay himself at Ground control....

You can pay too much for something anywhere,not just Raven,IF you don't do your homework first....

So quit saying Raven/Bavarian is a rip off !
Old 10-03-2002, 12:36 AM   #5
Autotechnica
BMW Traitor

Re: Re: Re: Ground Control:

Quote:

Bryan first find out what the actual cost is www.ground-control.com and then ask them to order it for you...better yet why don't you just give them a call and order it from Jay himself at Ground control....

You can pay too much for something anywhere,not just Raven,IF you don't do your homework first....

So quit saying Raven/Bavarian is a rip off !
Whoa, relax man! Geez, I know how much they cost already and usually Rob at tunerworks hooks me up but I dunno what happened to the guy, he simply disappeared. Anyways, Raven is known to be expensive. I didn't say anything about Bavarian. But you know places that charge a lot for labour are usually quite cocky and have an atitude like, hey thats my price, take it or leave it.

Bryan

Old 10-03-2002, 12:40 AM   #6
ROB89M3
6th Gear Member

Re: Re: Re: Re: Ground Control:

Quote:
Originally posted by MTRD

. Anyways, Raven is known to be expensive.
Bryan
Have you ever bought any products he sells? Or are you just assuming from what people say ??

I have been dealing with them for 2 1/2 years.If he was expensive,you think I would still be dealing with them ?

I do my homework before I buy parts anyways......
Old 10-03-2002, 12:53 AM   #7
Autotechnica
BMW Traitor

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Ground Control:

Quote:

Have you ever bought any products he sells? Or are you just assuming from what people say ??

I have been dealing with them for 2 1/2 years.If he was expensive,you think I would still be dealing with them ?

I do my homework before I buy parts anyways......
My friend has, but he got a custom cat back exhaust so I guess it required some of their labour. It was really expensive, not even worth mentioning how much.

I'll go check it out, thanks for the info, but seriously it seems like you have something up your ass.. chill man!

bryan

Old 10-03-2002, 01:52 AM   #8
Gamite

Rob is just the regular psycopath, you should be used to it!

Hi Rob!

next think you know, rob's going to be complaining that he's seeing big red letters of some sort.. what an odd fellow.

Gamite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2002, 01:57 AM   #9
ROB89M3
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Gamite
Rob is just the regular psycopath, you should be used to it!

Hi Rob!

next think you know, rob's going to be complaining that he's seeing big red letters of some sort.. what an odd fellow.
Hi Gamite!
Old 10-03-2002, 02:15 AM   #10
Gamite

hahaha..

Gamite is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: