Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Specific Regional Topics > Global MaXbimmer
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 08-21-2004, 10:41 PM   #1
Autotechnica
BMW Traitor

Send a message via MSN to Autotechnica
Shannonville full track Aug. 21 pictures

First off, let me just say that I hope the driver of the rolled over CRX survives and will recover. It is a most unfortunate incident. However, we all take a risk with our lives when we go out on the track and push our cars.

Drive safe! Wear a helmet! The driver was wearing a helmet, and the way the hood crushed down on his head, he would have died if he hadn't been wearing a helmet.

I heard he had a collapsed lung and broken neck. I just hope he pulls through.

Anyways, on to the pictures. I'm not much of a photographer, so bear with me. Anyone else who has pics or videos (even better!), please post them up!

The first half of the day was for a Porsche lapping day. So there were lots of nice Porsche race cars around, including a GT2 and GT3 with rollcages who later joined our lapping day as well!
'02 C32 AMG @ 18psi - Eurocharged custom ECU/TCU, ASP 178mm crank pulley + NW PSK, CM30 i/c pump, NW i/c iso kit, EC i/c, Magnecore wires, NW CAI, SL55 Y pipe, NW ported intake manifolds + gaskets/spacers, NW inconel exhaust manifolds, NW catch can, dual exhaust, H&R sways, H&R coilovers, H&R spacers, Quaife ATB LSD, goodridge lines, EBC yellowstuff, AMG 18" rims, Zeitronix datalogger.

Last edited by Autotechnica; 08-21-2004 at 10:51 PM.
Autotechnica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2004, 10:44 PM   #2
Autotechnica
BMW Traitor

My car.. hmmm look at all the attention my car is getting. I have groupies
Attached Images
File Type: jpg dsc00017.jpg (60.5 KB, 158 views)
'02 C32 AMG @ 18psi - Eurocharged custom ECU/TCU, ASP 178mm crank pulley + NW PSK, CM30 i/c pump, NW i/c iso kit, EC i/c, Magnecore wires, NW CAI, SL55 Y pipe, NW ported intake manifolds + gaskets/spacers, NW inconel exhaust manifolds, NW catch can, dual exhaust, H&R sways, H&R coilovers, H&R spacers, Quaife ATB LSD, goodridge lines, EBC yellowstuff, AMG 18" rims, Zeitronix datalogger.

Old 08-21-2004, 10:49 PM   #3
Autotechnica
BMW Traitor

330, damn this guy was fast! He zoomed by Alvin (M3) and me!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg dsc00022.jpg (61.2 KB, 151 views)

Old 08-21-2004, 10:54 PM   #4
Autotechnica
BMW Traitor

mmmmmm3
Attached Images
File Type: jpg dsc00027.jpg (60.3 KB, 145 views)

Old 08-21-2004, 10:57 PM   #5
Autotechnica
BMW Traitor

rear shot of the M3
Attached Images
File Type: jpg dsc00026.jpg (61.7 KB, 140 views)

Old 08-21-2004, 10:58 PM   #6
E36_M_Power
4th Gear Member

Hopt the CRX driver will be fine, he suffered a lot in the car.
Thx for the pix.
E36_M_Power is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2004, 11:02 PM   #7
Autotechnica
BMW Traitor

M coupe with 285 width tires!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg dsc00030.jpg (62.0 KB, 128 views)

Old 08-21-2004, 11:05 PM   #8
Autotechnica
BMW Traitor

front of the M coupe, sorry for the bad pic.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg dsc00024.jpg (61.1 KB, 126 views)

Old 08-21-2004, 11:09 PM   #9
Autotechnica
BMW Traitor

MZ3 and that green Hamann M3 converted 325, I forget his name, but he was trying to sell his car on Max a while ago.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg dsc00033.jpg (63.1 KB, 122 views)

Old 08-21-2004, 11:14 PM   #10
Autotechnica
BMW Traitor

There are no Action shots because this is when I pulled into the pit after that CRX rolled over. I only got about 4 laps in. Anyways, here's a few more shots of everyone pulled in. You can see the black GT3. They came off that trailer far in the back.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg dsc00020.jpg (60.7 KB, 121 views)

Old 08-21-2004, 11:19 PM   #11
Autotechnica
BMW Traitor

This car is fu*king loud! I let him pass me in turn 5 and I almost lost control of the car covering my ears!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg dsc00032.jpg (60.5 KB, 126 views)

Old 08-21-2004, 11:21 PM   #12
Autotechnica
BMW Traitor

same car, gutted interior. Look, he has ear protection for himself.. nice
Attached Images
File Type: jpg dsc00031.jpg (61.1 KB, 125 views)

Last edited by Autotechnica; 08-21-2004 at 11:34 PM.
Old 08-21-2004, 11:24 PM   #13
Autotechnica
BMW Traitor

Jap spec Z?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg dsc00023.jpg (59.7 KB, 120 views)

Old 08-21-2004, 11:27 PM   #14
Autotechnica
BMW Traitor

Al's M3
Attached Images
File Type: jpg dsc00016.jpg (62.0 KB, 116 views)

Old 08-21-2004, 11:30 PM   #15
Autotechnica
BMW Traitor

Spectators.. and that's it.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg dsc00029.jpg (59.7 KB, 115 views)

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: