Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Specific Regional Topics > Global MaXbimmer
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 07-02-2003, 02:37 AM   #1
Autotechnica
BMW Traitor

Send a message via MSN to Autotechnica
Bimmer meet in Richmond Hill (Sat. 5th)

Langstaff rd (Bayview and HWY 7) near the sunoco gas station.

There's a Go bus station parking lot and lots of nice roads. No one will disturb us because it's in an industrial area. Also, talked to cops and they even said it's ok to hang around and take pics just so long as we don't rip around. It's 100% completely legal, ask Rob

The parking lot is huge! Nice smooth roads and out of the sight of any pedestrians or cars.

Please post if you want to meet up. Also, I liked Ryan's idea of having a swap meet, so any of you have anything to sell, bring it along!

The meeting time will be decided depending on when most people are available,

Bry
'02 C32 AMG @ 18psi - Eurocharged custom ECU/TCU, ASP 178mm crank pulley + NW PSK, CM30 i/c pump, NW i/c iso kit, EC i/c, Magnecore wires, NW CAI, SL55 Y pipe, NW ported intake manifolds + gaskets/spacers, NW inconel exhaust manifolds, NW catch can, dual exhaust, H&R sways, H&R coilovers, H&R spacers, Quaife ATB LSD, goodridge lines, EBC yellowstuff, AMG 18" rims, Zeitronix datalogger.

Autotechnica is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2003, 03:03 PM   #2
djcontra
Gets Blown Daily

Send a message via ICQ to djcontra Send a message via MSN to djcontra Send a message via Yahoo to djcontra
I'm in if it's in the evening/night time since I'll be visiting relatives during the afternoon that day.

'94 Supercharged E36 325is (150,000 original km's)
Mods
-Vortech V9 G-Trim @ ~10psi w/ BOV
-Shortstack headers
-Vortech RRFPR
-255LPH Walbro fuel pump
-TEIN SS Coilovers w/ Pillowball mounts
-Keskin KT1 17x8.5 & 17x10
-Remus full catback
-Authentic Rieger Infinity I body kit
-SMT6 EMS (Untuned)

djcontra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2003, 03:59 PM   #3
burnhard22
4th Gear Member

Question when

Everyone (almost) will be at Darknights till like 6pm?
I would be up afterwards for a cruise.
Let me know the time & I may pass by.
Thanks
Burnhard22
Old 07-02-2003, 04:53 PM   #4
Autotechnica
BMW Traitor

Shit I forgot about Dark Nights, so say around 8pm? It'll still be bright out for a couple more hours. What do you guys think?

Bry
'02 C32 AMG @ 18psi - Eurocharged custom ECU/TCU, ASP 178mm crank pulley + NW PSK, CM30 i/c pump, NW i/c iso kit, EC i/c, Magnecore wires, NW CAI, SL55 Y pipe, NW ported intake manifolds + gaskets/spacers, NW inconel exhaust manifolds, NW catch can, dual exhaust, H&R sways, H&R coilovers, H&R spacers, Quaife ATB LSD, goodridge lines, EBC yellowstuff, AMG 18" rims, Zeitronix datalogger.

Old 07-02-2003, 05:47 PM   #5
DriveItSideways
Banned

i would stop by for a bit...
DriveItSideways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2003, 06:54 PM   #6
STALKER
6th Gear Member

Send a message via MSN to STALKER
If you guys are going to Darknights, my buddy from Montreal will be there with his S2000, the body is almost entirely made up of carbon fibre. I will be chillin at his both. Check it out.

2008 AW/FR E90 M3
//RAC RG63//Volk TE37//AP Racing BBK//Akrapovic Exhaust//Dinan SW//Dinan Intake//JRZ RS1 Coilovers//Dinan Monoball Control Arm Bearings//VRS Diffuser//
STALKER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2003, 09:09 PM   #7
Jon@Bimmersport
MaXsponsor

stalker...ill be the young brown kid comming to talk to you guys about that DVD,..jus so u wont be suprised thinking who the hell is this guy

wat time does dark knights get over?

Authorized Ontario dealer for Active Autowerke|VF-Engineering|[/color]ESS TuningAFE|Bilstein Suspension|H&R Suspension|KW suspension|Brembo Brake Systems| Stoptech| - Call us for the best pricing please DO NOT PM in regards to pricing

Maintenance|Performance|Tuning & Forced Induction
Jon@Bimmersport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2003, 01:25 AM   #8
bmwm5lover
is BMW crazy

i might be interested....

His--'00 BMW ///M5 .:Jet BLK/BLK:. Individual - Style 65 Wheels; 9.5" Square Set up;275 Tires;10mm/3mm Spacers; Black Kidneys;Muffler Delete; 3.5" Dual Tips; Beast Power; "Dinan" Ducts; E60 SSK; BC Coils
Hers--'00 BMW ///M5 .:Avus Blue/Grey/Black:.
Toys
'88 BMW 635CSi Blue/Tan Sport
'81 MB 500 SEC Euro Koenig
'91 Alfa Romer 164S- Red/Black/ Recaro interior
bmwm5lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2003, 06:13 PM   #9
burnhard22
4th Gear Member

Question cruise over after Darknights

I think we'll get outta Darknights by 7pm?
I'd be over there by or around 8pm.
Gotta go home 1st then I'll see ya over there, if anyone is going?
Let me know.
Thanks
burnhard22
Old 07-03-2003, 06:16 PM   #10
Jon@Bimmersport
MaXsponsor

im going after dark knights for sure..

Authorized Ontario dealer for Active Autowerke|VF-Engineering|[/color]ESS TuningAFE|Bilstein Suspension|H&R Suspension|KW suspension|Brembo Brake Systems| Stoptech| - Call us for the best pricing please DO NOT PM in regards to pricing

Old 07-03-2003, 10:25 PM   #11
Autotechnica
BMW Traitor

Sounds good, anyone else?

Remember, this is also a good time for all of you who missed the last swap meet to sell anything you may have.

Bry

Old 07-03-2003, 11:28 PM   #12
Jon@Bimmersport
MaXsponsor

slowered...i'll bring a few empty bottles of water so we can have a competition, whos exhaust has the most pressure!! lol

Old 07-04-2003, 02:26 PM   #13
burnhard22
4th Gear Member

wrong locale

The go bus place is at Yonge & Hwy 7 - where the 1st Bimmercruise was not Bayview. Those roads are unassumed and
very bumpy. I think you meant the Home Depot parking lot.
And it's always a heat score-I don't know what the cops may say..as their shop is only up at Mgr Mac & Yonge?
I'll be there as a spectator unless....
Ara325is may come too..we'll come after the show..
Jon if you need a ride from the show to here I can drop you off but you're on your own from there...
Please confirm address/location again..thanks
burnhard22
Old 07-04-2003, 02:29 PM   #14
golden
Doesn't have a car.

is there gonna be a Max section at dark knights? i'll be there in the morning.. im also getting my car lowered tomarrow!
Old 07-04-2003, 04:02 PM   #15
Autotechnica
BMW Traitor

Re: wrong locale

Quote:
Originally posted by burnhard22
The go bus place is at Yonge & Hwy 7 - where the 1st Bimmercruise was not Bayview. Those roads are unassumed and
very bumpy. I think you meant the Home Depot parking lot.
And it's always a heat score-I don't know what the cops may say..as their shop is only up at Mgr Mac & Yonge?
I'll be there as a spectator unless....
Ara325is may come too..we'll come after the show..
Jon if you need a ride from the show to here I can drop you off but you're on your own from there...
Please confirm address/location again..thanks
burnhard22
It's Langstaff rd right inbetween "Hwy7 and young" and "Bayview and Hwy7". I don't think you know where I'm talking about, it's really in the middle of no where. Didn't you have the first bimmercruise at Centennial park? That's way off! I'm talking about Richmond Hill.

I've seen you drive by on Bayview numerous times, just go South on Bayview, past the Sunoco Gas station, past Hwy7, past 407, then the next right is "Langstaff rd" turn right onto this road and there are a series of hairpins, then a straight road approx. 1/4 mile, on the right of this road is a huge bus station parking lot, not bumpy at all.

Bry

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: