we got our downpayment back from the cadillac cts.
1)it's all just cheesy pattern plastic inside
2)horrible sevice records over at foss(my dad's had his cadillac for 10 years still runs like brand new but it would take a day1/2 to just fix minor things!!! like 1 lightbulb for the fog lights and an oil change kind of minor!!!) shit I could do that myself in an hour.service bay always packed with those stupid oversized slow pieces o shit!!!
3) the new 5 is coming out in january aswell as the e-class so thats worth the wait.
4) next year the cts gets an engine upgrade.
reasons we didn't get an X5
now hear me out on this one
1) non reliable
2) $56k for pleather come on!!!
3) the rx 300's ride is easier on the spine
4) cruise control came only on the 3.0 sport not the premium package and is not standard.