Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Classifieds > Looking for
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 06-17-2013, 11:02 PM   #1
JDSAutosport
1st Gear Newbie

WTB: E30 project car

I am looking to buy my first E30. I have specific plans for the car so I am not looking to buy something someone has already put hours and hours into to make their own masterpiece.

I am looking for a 318, 320i(s), 325i(s). No cabriolets and must have manual trans. Coupe or Sedan. Prefer the later models without the diving boards but not picky. Suspension work is a plus (lowered with springs and aftermarket shocks/sway bars is a plus). The car must be complete (ie no missing body panels, engine, drive line, dash, suspension). Cosmetic rust is fine but body must be structurally sound and not rotted.

I am looking to spend less than 1500$ on the platform for this project. I know this is a lot to ask for but if you have something let me know and hopefully we can work something out.

Thanks
JDSAutosport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2013, 11:26 PM   #2
craz azn
6th Gear Member

Send a message via MSN to craz azn
^ Kyle?

Rippin' Proper | Youtube | Vimeo |
craz azn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2013, 11:29 PM   #3
JDSAutosport
1st Gear Newbie

Project Car

Yes it is.

How are you doing?
Old 06-17-2013, 11:48 PM   #4
JDSAutosport
1st Gear Newbie

Project Car

HAHAHA Thanks very much that means alot!

I thought it was you by your name on the forum and the picture of the 2002 in your sig.

Yeah I am looking to build a car I can cruise around the streets in and take to the track for lapping days every once in a while. Basically my plan is to focus on suspension and keep the motor basically stock and just clean up the body.

Any help you can offer with finding a car or once I get the car would be much appreciated.
Old 06-17-2013, 11:39 PM   #5
craz azn
6th Gear Member

Hey buddy! Its Rudy! Glad you are on this forum now! You planning to build another car? Man, you will be a menace with RWD lol! You are already killin' it with the Sentra!

Old 06-17-2013, 11:59 PM   #6
craz azn
6th Gear Member

No prob man, I don't mind helping out at all... I like to think I know E30s pretty well haha. Unfortunately, finding a half decent one is the harder part. Your guess is as good as mine, just cruise through all the classifieds like Kijiji and Autotrader for something. One of the members on here created an E30 site that showcased all of the available cars for sale online, but it got removed from his signature, so I don't remember the URL. I think it was E30Marketplace or something. Google it, and look through the Canadian cars for sale. It's pretty helpful for anyone looking for a car!

Old 06-18-2013, 12:12 AM   #7
JDSAutosport
1st Gear Newbie

Project Car

ok thanks very much Rudy. Ill keep checking online and hopefully I can come across something. Shoot me a message if you come across anything if you dont mind.

Thanks
Old 06-20-2013, 09:31 AM   #8
cirrusblau
3rd Gear Member

I've got a car that may meet your needs. 1987 325i sedan, 5 spd. It's lowered on H&R sports/Billy sports. Suspension drives like new with the springs/shocks/bushings/control arms/tie rods! Car certainly has rust, but shock towers are clean.

email me at e30_partout@rogers.com if you're interested. Car is in Richmond Hill.
cirrusblau is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: