I bought this back in October with plans to mod it and basically keep it for a long time.
But with a new job, and longer commute my priorities have changed.
Start with the pictures of course:
Some pictures BEFORE I claybar, polished and waxed the car (was too freaking tired to take after pictures).
1996 328is Hellrot red
- Has 191k (kms)
- Was not winter driven for the past 6-8 years. I had no choice but to drive it this past winter BUT i made sure to rust proof it in fall and do a full claybar, polish, wax. Also bought a petro canada carwash pass over the winter, so the salt was washed off at least once a week (including the underbody)
- It's sadly autotragic
BUT the transmission was rebuilt last summer (2012) and works great!
- Has MINT set of vaders
- 3 spoke steering wheel with airbag
- underbody is absolutely immaculate!
- The car runs great!
- New rad
- Waterpump has been replaced
- Comes with stock 16" alloys with 90% tread left on tires
- Comes with 16" e46 steelies with hubs with 40% left on winter tires
- AC doesn't work (pretty sure it needs a new compressor)
- Front rotors are warped
- Power door locks dont work (actuators are shot)
- Rust bubble starting to form at the bottom of the front fender by rockers. (look close at the side shots of the car, you may be able to see it)
- CEL is on for the cam position sensor (I have the sensor and will install it)
I have nothing to hide with this car. I promise
you this is by far one of the nicest stock, smooth e36s in Ontario.
I'm asking $5000
. And I'm pretty firm
on the price.
I'm located in Mississauga by Mavis/Eglinton (10 minutes from Square 1).