Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 05-17-2013, 10:58 AM   #1
TheMadChigga
Taiwan Panda Racing Unit.

Send a message via ICQ to TheMadChigga Send a message via AIM to TheMadChigga Send a message via MSN to TheMadChigga
Rob Ford smokes crack.

http://www.ottawacitizen.com/news/Vi...045/story.html

Does crack cocaine gives you the munchies?
Old 05-17-2013, 11:09 AM   #2
dbworld4k
Addict

i swear he's our very own Mayor Quimby

'02 ///M5 Imola Red / Imola Red '09 335i Alpine White / Coral Red
dbworld4k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 01:10 PM   #3
bmdbley'sBro
wouldu like some tinfoil?

was just coming to post this, but you beat me..

For Sale: A Video of Toronto Mayor Rob Ford Smoking Crack Cocaine

http://gawker.com/for-sale-a-video-o...-cra-507736569
Old 05-17-2013, 02:19 PM   #4
Blades
Your opinion is to long

I dunno if its better then his extacy days when he was a raver

All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. Thats how far the world is from where i am. just one bad day. - Unknown
Blades is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 11:20 PM   #5
Bimmer Heaven
MaXsponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbworld4k View Post
i swear he's our very own Mayor Quimby
+1, Seriously!
Most models E30 E36 E46 E90 E92 E93 E34 E39 E60 E32 E38 E65 E66 X3 X5 M3 M5 Z4

Etobicoke location opening mid June!!!!

Call 11-8PM 416 821-2578
New inventory daily. 50+ cars in stock!
Bimmer Heaven is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 06:53 PM   #6
damameke
6th Gear Member

Hard to believe the story,
damameke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 11:50 AM   #7
bmwm5lover
is BMW crazy

So what.
YOLO.

His--'00 BMW ///M5 .:Jet BLK/BLK:.Individual- Modded
Hers--'07 BMW M5/6.:Indianapolis Red/Black:.
Toys
'91 BMW 850i J Spec Modded
'88 BMW 635CSi Lowered
'81 MB 500 SEC Koenig WILD RIDE
bmwm5lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 01:33 PM   #8
dbworld4k
Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmwm5lover View Post
So what.
YOLO.
You're probably the guy filming and selling him the blow, aren't you?!

'02 ///M5 Imola Red / Imola Red '09 335i Alpine White / Coral Red
dbworld4k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 03:49 PM   #9
Robb
EX E30 M3 Owner

Rob Ford should down down Toronto Star for good and anyone or anything that makes false claims.
Robb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 08:29 PM   #10
Blackedout95
5th Gear Member

I am confused...

If one is undeniably seen lighting a lighter, circling a crack pipe with it, inhaling etc and then says he denies crack use and people believe him...are they even stupider than he is, can the human brain be that dumb? Btw Jenny Crack will certainly not be hiring this guy lmao
Old 05-20-2013, 03:19 PM   #11
calegrant
6th Gear Member

And how is it that you know he was undeniably seen doing those things, because a few journalists from a gossip website and another from an organization who have it out for him were shown a video by someone likely involved with selling crack and claim it has to be him? It very likely could be true, but there still is most definitely some deniability before we hang him out to dry.

With judgement such as yours and your willingness to hop on a bandwagon blindly, you're really in no position to be claiming others are stupid.
Old 05-20-2013, 03:37 PM   #12
Blackedout95
5th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by calegrant View Post
And how is it that you know he was undeniably seen doing those things, because a few journalists from a gossip website and another from an organization who have it out for him were shown a video by someone likely involved with selling crack and claim it has to be him? It very likely could be true, but there still is most definitely some deniability before we hang him out to dry.

With judgement such as yours and your willingness to hop on a bandwagon blindly, you're really in no position to be claiming others are stupid.
You are right, 2 sets of journalists from two separate locations who have no reason to collaborate are all risking their credibility and legal liability and lied about what they saw. Furthermore one is raising $200k to buy the tape because they lied and it is a fake so theyd not just make themselves liable but peeve off all their followers and steal their money too.

There is a video, it is him, accept it. Maybe I am stupid to believe there is crack in a pipe that he heated and inhaled from too LOL
Old 05-20-2013, 04:04 PM   #13
calegrant
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackedout95 View Post
You are right, 2 sets of journalists from two separate locations who have no reason to collaborate are all risking their credibility and legal liability and lied about what they saw.
Both of whom have much to gain from the publicity that has been made from the story thus far. The Toronto Star has been attacking Rob Ford for years, and they now have a guaranteed avenue to have him resign yet they don't jump on it? That should be very evident to you that it is most certainly NOT undeniable.

Also please show me where they are collaborating?

Quote:
Furthermore one is raising $200k to buy the tape because they lied and it is a fake so theyd not just make themselves liable but peeve off all their followers and steal their money too.
A self admitted gossip outlet is raising funds to buy a video which will likely result in profitable publicity. Yup, that's definitely not indicative of the media behaving as usual.

Quote:
There is a video, it is him, accept it.
You do not know this, yet you accept it blindly because 3 people have claimed to have seen it. You can likely find hundreds of times this number of witnesses who'll claim to have been abducted by aliens, is that undeniable proof as well?

It could very likely come out in the next few weeks that it in fact is him doing just that, however jumping on board and hanging him out to dry when the evidence itself has not even surfaced yet is a testament to your inability to think rationally and your predisposition to believing that which reaffirms previous beliefs. It's the epitome of bias.

Last edited by calegrant; 05-20-2013 at 04:07 PM.
calegrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 04:10 PM   #14
damameke
6th Gear Member

So 3 people(2 from Stars and one from Gawkers) saw the video and stated that it is Rob Ford, I don't know if it is really Rod Ford so I reserve my judgement and conclusion and I will ask these questions:

If it is true, wouldn't the Star pay the 200K, for The Star seems to be the only paper in town that has an issue with Rob Ford, by doing so, the article by the 2 writers plus the video will bring more credibility to their story and if the person is Rob Ford, the Star would have won the battle with Rob Ford.. isn't it?

Even Gawker would have paid the asking price too and will be just as credible as well.

The other question is:

Wouldn't it be easier for the drug dealer to ask the money from the Rob Ford's family if the drug dealer would present a preview to Rob and Doug?, I bet they would pay their asking price if Rob was caught unknowingly being videoed while smoking crack and buried the video.

Why shop around for someone else to pay?

I like many do not know if it is true and I agree that Rob Ford cannot just brushed it a side by saying that that Star is trying to get him and it is ridiculous. if he thinks it is not true, he would said: This is a serious accusation and I would ask the OPP to investigate

Anyway, it will be an interesting week for Rob Ford and the Senate in Ottawa.
damameke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 04:17 PM   #15
calegrant
6th Gear Member

Holy shit, rational skepticism!?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: