Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > General > General Discussion
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 03-22-2013, 01:03 AM   #1
habsrock71
1st Gear Newbie

Safety in newmarket, aura, richmond hill area?

hey guys

new to the site and im sorry for asking for help already but im in a bit of a rough spot. im buying an older car and need to get it safety-ed, does anyone know someone that will inspect it at your house? or where you could get a blind safety done?

ive already checked out the car and i know it wont pass only because it has some rust holes that ill be paying attention to, i dont want to wait to long to the safety done and like i said i already know its in good shape other then the rust on the passenger side door.

if anyone can help me out please pm me or let me know where to go to get it done, im taking possession of the car on saturday. thanks
habsrock71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 02:37 AM   #2
TSI
Reverse Gear Member

protip: fill the holes with putty/JB weld/anything that is solid, paint a colour reasonably close to original and have it safetied. They can only fail you if the metal is perforated, and an average neighbourhood shop will pass it for you. Then, remove putty and fix properly.

If you want a shop that will definitely pass it, go to upper Weston or Rexdale. Bit of a drive but worth it if you're absolutely desperate.

To be honest, I can think of no shop that will do a blind safety.
TSI is online now   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: