Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Classifieds > Supporting Vendor Comments/Feedback > Tire Connection
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 10-15-2012, 01:39 PM   #1
duaux
1st Gear Newbie on a BMW

Thumbs up Great Service

I guess I am the first poster for these guys...
----

I did not buy wheels or tires, but I did have my calipers painted by them over the weekend. They have a special going on right now.

Service 5/5
Awesome. Great service. I can't stress enough.
When the guy (I forgot his name, sorry), noticed that I wasn't totally satisfied with the work they did, without hesitation, offered to take the car back in and re-due the areas that was missed.

They also DID NOT CHARGE me for asking them to fasten some loose underbody clips to a panel that came off as well. . I offered to pay because they are running a business at the end of the day.

This took additional effort in which they had to put the car on to their car lift. Note: The painting of the calipers is done on jack stands, so the car was not already on a car lift.

Quality 4/5
Could be better... but for the special they have going on right now, I am satisfied.

Price 4/5
Not the best prices in TDOT, but VERY competitive. I inquired about osme wheel and tire packages. Their caliper paint special is only a few bux more than another repuatable tire shop on the same street.

Waiting time/Environment 5/5
They are open on the weekend, the shop is clean (not as clean as Rocco's RMP, but good none the less), scheduled appointment was on-time, a very good waiting area with couches, tv, magazines, etc.

Overall, a very good experience.

I will touch base with them again in the spring for some quotes on wheels and tires. Again, not the best price, but very good. The service is what made the difference for me.
Cheers
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Optimized-calipers2.jpg (49.4 KB, 32 views)
File Type: jpg Optimized-calipers3.jpg (47.3 KB, 32 views)
Old 10-15-2012, 05:35 PM   #2
1bmw1
3rd Gear Member

Glad to hear you're happy. Good to know!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: