For sale is my enthusiast owned 2000 BMW 328i sedan. Original owner, Canadian car. Putting up this feeler since I have an opportunity to get something special into my garage.
Price is $10,000 with not much room for movement. If I don't get near asking price, so be it. I will void this ad and happily continue driving her no worries at all, so please consider the fact that fact when reacting to this ad.
- 213,000 KMs
- 5 speed manual transmission
- Original BMW M-Tech II bumpers and side skirts bought from dealership last year, professionally painted/installed by Luxury Auto Body
- ST Coilovers adjustable suspension bought last year, professionally installed at RMP Motors
- 19" OEM E46 M3 rims (had them refinished last week) w/ Falken 452 summer tires bought new last summer (around 5000kms on them)
- New clutch at 200,000 KMs. New suspension bushings, control arms, tie rods, and more.
- Highline Tuning exhaust (very similar to original exhaust sound but with a slightly more aggressive tone)
- Dinan cold air intake
- Black leather seats, electric + heated + memory
- No accidents/damages/body repairs of any kind. Original paint. All functions and electrics are in perfect working order
- Full size spare tire (16" Style 45) with like new tread also included
Various other tasteful aesthetic modifications done to the car in good taste while keeping the factory/OEM appearance intact. (Also many other parts can be included, such as roof rack, amber lights and Euro-clear lights, etc.)
Oil changes every 5000 KMs with full synthetic 5W-30. I average 7 L/100kms highway fuel economy, and 9/10 city. The car has been fed premium fuel since day one.
The engine runs perfectly and overall the car drives flawlessly. Being the original owner and having driven the car out of the dealership parking lot back in 2000 (BMW Waterloo) I can attest to how well this car has been treated and how well it has treated me over the years. Certainly one of the few single owner E46s that remain, and it's condition shows it.
Car is located in Kitchener/Waterloo area.
Feel free to PM me, Rob, with serious inquires or questions.
Onto some pictures: