Seeing if there is any interest in these items before I put them all back on my car next week.
1) Sparco REV Seat with Rails + Custom Bracket fitted for an e36
- Size: It will fit up to a size 34 perhaps a 36 (never tested, you can try it out). For comparison, if you're the same size as Jay from StanceFactory, you will not fit unless you want to ride with only 1 butt cheek in the seat at all times.
- Seat is 9/10
- Seat Cushions are removable
- Back Cushions and the small lumbar cushion is removable
- Including the Sparco Harnesses which is removable and is in great condition
Asking $750 OBO for Seat, Rails, Bracket, and Harness. Will only part the Harness if someone wants it.
2) Sparco Steering Wheel
I'm selling a Sparco Steering wheel with a momo #2011 hub that fits for the e36.
The Sparco Steering Wheel is:
- Small - much smaller than the OEM 4 spoke steering wheel or a M Wheel
- Perforated Leather and Suede combo - Suede is up @ the top of the wheel and the leather feels and looks good as new
- Horn is included with the wheel
- Center black metal ring around the horn can be taken off if you'd like.
The corresponding hub is for the e36 and is a momo #2011 hub.
Asking $250 or OBO
Will do a package pricing if you're taking both items.
Contact me via PM please.
On Another note: I'm not sure if I want to keep these 2 sets of wheels or not, so i'm just posting them up to see if anyone would want them. I will make a thread for it when I take better photos of each wheel cleaned up with an accurate measurement of the tread.
1) BBS Mahle 15x7 et11 wrapped in Falken Ziex 9/32 and will include hub centric rings: Condition is probably 6/10.
2) OEM BMW e46 M Wheels 18x8 et 47 - SQUARE setup wrapped in Nexen 7000 3-5/32: Condition is 8/10 - I believe 2 of them are curbed slightly