Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Classifieds > For Sale > Wheels and Tires
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 03-28-2012, 09:57 PM   #1
BrianM
2nd Gear Member

New Continental extremeconti DW's on rims - 5 series

4 Brand NEW Continetal Extreme Contact DW tires on rims which are in good shape but not new.

These summer tires still have little nubs on the edges.

I bought these to put on my BMW 328, but it doesn't look like they'll fit in easily (they're for 5 series), so my loss is your gain.

rims are 16 X 8 , 20 et and quite light, . Ibut I'd be happy to take a picture of one (with tire) on a scale if that is a concern.

I will split tires and rims if the price is right or I get multiple buyers looking for parts.

Asking price is $699 for everything or it would be 450 for tires and 350 for rims (if somebody wants tires). (I also have hubcentric rings if somebody else wants to try on a 3 series.)

feel free to call at 519 752 0705 or email brianmclaughlin@live.ca for details (but this is a land line (no cell) so please no texts)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSCF1723.jpg (488.6 KB, 74 views)
File Type: jpg DSCF1724.jpg (485.4 KB, 74 views)
File Type: jpg DSCF1728.jpg (486.3 KB, 75 views)
BrianM is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
16s, 5 series, brand new, rims, tires

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: