Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > maXimum Tech > Audio/Sound
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 02-09-2012, 06:08 PM   #1
whiskas
1st Gear Newbie

e46 ipod DICE

So i bought a 2002 e46 a while back, it has a single cd player, BMW Business CD, it came with a Dice ipod adapter which was wired up and I assume was working.
I have never been able to play my ipod through the adapter and have looked online for set up instructions for it, found lots of info and tried various things, the closest I got was to have some muffled music playing when I cranked the volume right up, anyone know how to do the initial set up and what position the dipswitches should be in? I also read about disconnecting the battery if there are problems and somewhere else I read the adapter should be taken out of the car or unplugged when not in use.
The adapter itself is situated by the cupholder in the place which used to be the coin holder and not in the trunk
whiskas is online now   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: