Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > General > BMW Club of Canada
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 01-29-2012, 12:40 AM   #1
dble Trouble
TAKE IT TO THE TRACK

Marketing Volunteers Needed to Help Grow the Club

As many of you know this year I'm focusing my efforts to help grow the club. Our membership has been waning over the years and we need a big insurgence of membership. I am heading up a big push in the marketing department. What this job entails is a dedicated team of about a dozen people who are energetic, charismatic and dedicated to visiting BMW dealerships accross southern Ontario to develop a relationship on behalf of Trillium with each of the dealerships and maintain this relationship with monthly visits and updates of club happens etc. Also to visit and make aware of our existence to all of the local performance upgrade and tuning shops throughout Southern Ontario. If you are interested in helping out, and being a part of this volunteer team please contact me john_venditti@hotmail.com. Our team will meet on a by weekly basis at first and then monthly once our initiative is off of the ground! I encourage anyone who would like a little or a lot more info to contact me to get the ball rolling. You will be rewarded for your time spent via our rewards program which will be unveiled shortly! Thanks in advance,

John Venditti
Vice President
BMW Club of Canada - Trillium Chapter

BMW 325I E30 Chumpcar Race Car
BMW 540iT M-Sport (New Family Hauler)
BMW 135i Msport Daily/track toy
dble Trouble is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: