Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 08-06-2011, 02:18 PM   #1
bmdbley'sBro
wouldu like some tinfoil?

Arrow 2 Toronto Police Officers Guilty Of Assaulting A Disabled Man

yeah two T.O cops beat a street urchin, heckler.
they got 1year house arrest, 10year weapons ban.
A Decade of unarmed deskwork: Neutered.

2 Toronto Police Officers Guilty Of Assaulting A Disabled Man

Old 08-06-2011, 02:24 PM   #2
bmdbley'sBro

-
this also happened recently

Mother witnesses death of disabled son while in Toronto Police custody

wonder what will happen there? commenters seem to think not much...
Old 08-11-2011, 05:05 PM   #3
bmdbley'sBro

-

hey look at this stellar member of the fraternal brotherhood of we can do whatever we want.
should've been a pro soccer player

Last edited by bmdbley'sBro; 08-11-2011 at 05:14 PM.
bmdbley'sBro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2011, 01:40 AM   #4
South
3rd Gear Member

I tell myself I won't get angry with a passion watching anymore police brutality videos....but it never happens.... I would riot with a passion over something like this....just need a critical mass. I ate at that subway...that just makes that ever so closer to me....and nothing gets done....we just get a official circle jerking via media and maybe a peaceful f'ing protest that can be added to a triple, maybe quadruple digit number. .....I book marked this video I saw a while ago.

South is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2011, 01:54 AM   #5
South
3rd Gear Member

alright you got me riled up and I'm going through my bookmarks for police brutality now....Don't think a cop can kill you for no reason? in broad daylight with witnesses? and still some call him justified as the 2nd video shows.

WARNING, its completely shocking. First video is the raw police car with audio and everything. 2nd video are two news agencies reporting on the same thing....notice how fox .....oh f*ck it everyone should know fox is the worst and if you can't see it in you f'in retarded and should not vote and complain about anything.

2nd vid....analyze how this was presented....then analyze the difference between the first news organization and the 2nd....then on top of all that go back and watch the first vid again.

Old 08-13-2011, 01:58 AM   #6
South
3rd Gear Member

oh and if your wondering if got what should of been coming to that cop....no sorry slap on the wrist.

http://autonomy253.wordpress.com/201...pig-ian-burke/

"No charges against Seattle officer who shot woodcarver

By Steve Miletich

King County prosecutors have decided not to file criminal charges against Seattle police Officer Ian Birk in the fatal shooting of woodcarver John T. Williams, sources familiar with the decision say.

The Prosecutor’s Office is expected to announce the decision in a news conference on Wednesday, the sources say.

Shortly after, Seattle Police Chief John Diaz is expected to disclose at a news conference that the department’s Firearms Review Board has reached a final decision that the Aug. 30 shooting was not justified, say sources briefed on the finding.

The board’s conclusion, reached in private deliberations a few days ago, allows the Police Department to begin internal proceedings that could lead to Birk’s firing or other discipline, the sources said. In October, the board reached a preliminary decision that the shooting was unjustified, sources said then.

Deputy Police Chief Nick Metz said Tuesday he couldn’t comment in detail on the department’s plans but said police officials were working on a statement on the course of the case.

Metz said the department was aware that the outcome is a “very sensitive issue” and that the “community is watching closely.”

Birk has been on paid leave since the shooting.

The Prosecutor’s Office declined Tuesday to discuss its decision.

“Our decision has not been finalized and we will make an official announcement in the near future,” said Ian Goodhew, deputy chief of staff for King County Prosecutor Dan Satterberg.

Prosecutors have been confronted with a steep legal hurdle in deciding whether to charge Birk with murder or manslaughter. State law shields police officers from criminal prosecution when they claim they used deadly force in self-defense, unless it can be shown they acted with malice and a lack of good faith.

A spokesman for Mayor Mike McGinn said Tuesday night that Satterberg and Diaz will make statements on the case on Wednesday.

Spokesman Mark Matassa did not reveal what would be said. He said McGinn will hold his own news conference Wednesday.

The decision not to file criminal charges comes about a month after a King County inquest jury reached mixed findings on the shooting. Four of eight jurors found that Birk wasn’t facing an imminent threat when he fatally shot Williams, and that he didn’t give Williams sufficient time to put down a knife he was carrying during their confrontation on a Seattle sidewalk."

Theres alot more you can read the rest in the link http://autonomy253.wordpress.com/201...pig-ian-burke/

Guess what there was also two planned peaceful protests....now if only they were violent and torched a bunch of insured stuff.....hmmmm....hmmmmmmmmmmmm.....
Old 08-22-2011, 01:21 AM   #7
5style
Hatters gon Hatt

man, police state...
Old 08-22-2011, 11:32 AM   #8
jaym3smg
M. Learn it.

Well now that everyone has phones with vid capability, when something like this is caught they need to post on youtube, send it in to CP24, send it to the Toronto police, and also publicly identify the officer. It should be easy to at least get the badge number.

When I get pulled over by a Toronto cop I record everything. As soon as he puts his lights on I turn on the recorder on my iPhone and when he gets to the door I make note of his badge number. If nothing bad happens, fine, but if something bad happens my lawyer gets some ammo. I always treat them with respect and as a result I've rarely had any issues, but you just never know. Only in Fredericton NB have I had problems. If you think Toronto is bad, go there. Wish there were video phones when I lived there, would have made for some great clips

OPP or Peel, I don't worry about it. There's so much corruption and ineptitude in the Toronto police you need to defend yourself. I've dealt with many police, when I've been pulled over as well as working with them when I was in a security job. In my experience city police are always the worst. Regional police like OPP, RCMP, Peel, etc are MUCH more professional on average. That's likely because they are better trained and the screening process is more thorough. I dunno.

-J

jaym3smg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 09:28 AM   #9
bmdbley'sBro

-
Toronto officers charged with assault

Toronto police have charged two officers with assault after a suspect was injured while in custody.

video & article:
http://en.video.sympatico.ca/index.p.../1106050902001

^guy beats a bi-law officer, cops arrest man then invite bi-law officer to come to holding cell & beat that man until his face was fractured!
-

Ottawa police face 5th lawsuit

Ottawa police are facing another lawsuit over allegations of abuse against a person in custody at the police station.

video & article:
http://en.video.sympatico.ca/index.p.../1137507782001

^ and thats just the holding cell lawsuits - theres about another 8-9? against patrol officers!

Last edited by bmdbley'sBro; 09-08-2011 at 09:57 AM.
bmdbley'sBro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 09:57 AM   #10
bmdbley'sBro

-
Toronto Police handcuff 9-year-old Autistic boy

-
Retired RCMP charged with murder

retired 6 years - moved into a nice house in a gated community with his common law wife and shoots her dead 1 year later.
Old 09-08-2011, 03:29 PM   #11
South
3rd Gear Member

The western world. So full of itself, full of people believing everything is perfect. Living with fingers in ears, worried more about things like a dead squirrel on their street rather than their community, much less city, province, country, hemisphere, world. Absolutely no empathy for one another....they wear a invisible cloak of moral and ethical superiority. I just want to live in a clear cut society.

Either we are all accepting nice outgoing people that have respect for one another purely rooted by the commonality of being a fellow human....or we don't. Now our laws and constitution would appear to imply we are the former not the latter. Yet too many act and say the latter.

We try to throw up as much information about things we should be worried about, to give you the impression that we have a immoral hypocritical, damaging society. Seems that for each issue that arises it will take some sort of tragedy for those who do not agree to begin to. Meaning it will get much worse before its gets better, thus is our continued history. Never seem to be able to look at things holistically and prevent it. Few try and even fewer succeed. “Wealth conquered Rome after Rome had conquered the world”
Old 09-25-2011, 01:24 AM   #12
bmdbley'sBro

-

London Ontario Officer tasers teenager in the face with no warning

UPSETTING!! S.C SWAT Teams Execute Man's Farm Animals With Shotguns!

Old 09-25-2011, 10:19 AM   #13
325isdan
5th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by South View Post
The western world. So full of itself, full of people believing everything is perfect. Living with fingers in ears, worried more about things like a dead squirrel on their street rather than their community, much less city, province, country, hemisphere, world. Absolutely no empathy for one another....they wear a invisible cloak of moral and ethical superiority. I just want to live in a clear cut society.

Either we are all accepting nice outgoing people that have respect for one another purely rooted by the commonality of being a fellow human....or we don't. Now our laws and constitution would appear to imply we are the former not the latter. Yet too many act and say the latter.

We try to throw up as much information about things we should be worried about, to give you the impression that we have a immoral hypocritical, damaging society. Seems that for each issue that arises it will take some sort of tragedy for those who do not agree to begin to. Meaning it will get much worse before its gets better, thus is our continued history. Never seem to be able to look at things holistically and prevent it. Few try and even fewer succeed. “Wealth conquered Rome after Rome had conquered the world”

So you talk the talk but what are you doing to walk the walk?
325isdan is online now   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: