Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Specific Regional Topics > Global MaXbimmer
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 04-19-2003, 02:25 AM   #1
Autotechnica
BMW Traitor

Send a message via MSN to Autotechnica
April 18th meet (anyone want to comment?)

This was the most unlucky night of all. I'm not going to be a blabber mouth and say what happened. I'll let everyone post for their own. But first off, I hope Kenny your ok man. He got into an accident on 401, one of many tonight

Bry
'02 C32 AMG @ 18psi - Eurocharged custom ECU/TCU, ASP 178mm crank pulley + NW PSK, CM30 i/c pump, NW i/c iso kit, EC i/c, Magnecore wires, NW CAI, SL55 Y pipe, NW ported intake manifolds + gaskets/spacers, NW inconel exhaust manifolds, NW catch can, dual exhaust, H&R sways, H&R coilovers, H&R spacers, Quaife ATB LSD, goodridge lines, EBC yellowstuff, AMG 18" rims, Zeitronix datalogger.

Autotechnica is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2003, 02:27 AM   #2
Jase
twisted beyond reason

Send a message via MSN to Jase
hope he is ok...along with everyone else
Old 04-19-2003, 02:28 AM   #3
bimmermafia
4th Gear Member

Send a message via ICQ to bimmermafia
what happened bry i didnt end up going with u guys to kelseys

Billy
Old 04-19-2003, 02:31 AM   #4
BMW_7
Econobimmer Racing

Send a message via AIM to BMW_7 Send a message via MSN to BMW_7
Autotechnica, everyone else,nice meeting you all. This was such a bad night for me as well, this was my first time I met anyone on the board... Anyway I lost you guys! Holy crap, I've never been there before, just after Finch or something I lost you all, I kept going north till i hit HWY 407....then I think I went west and exited at Pine Grove or something...anyways, I was panicking here.... and it took me so long to get home too...

It seems I missed that accident, and I almost crashed into ROB when I was merging, I check my blind spot, theni look and see that his car is like 2 feet away from me while going 140 km/h!!!!!!

That was such a close call, if I'd crash in you ROB I'd probably spin out or something....I guess that event was the forshadowing of the crash... How many people were involved??

Sorry, look forward to a better meet........

Helprace, a helpdesk & community platform
BMW_7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2003, 02:37 AM   #5
Autotechnica
BMW Traitor

Well actually they were all seperate incidents which is why this is so strange.

Terry got a flat tire which isn't TOO bad, but still, makes you wonder.

There was one more incident, but I'll let them post for themselves.

Bryan
'02 C32 AMG @ 18psi - Eurocharged custom ECU/TCU, ASP 178mm crank pulley + NW PSK, CM30 i/c pump, NW i/c iso kit, EC i/c, Magnecore wires, NW CAI, SL55 Y pipe, NW ported intake manifolds + gaskets/spacers, NW inconel exhaust manifolds, NW catch can, dual exhaust, H&R sways, H&R coilovers, H&R spacers, Quaife ATB LSD, goodridge lines, EBC yellowstuff, AMG 18" rims, Zeitronix datalogger.

Old 04-19-2003, 02:41 AM   #6
BMW_7
Econobimmer Racing

wow, very strange.... And what's even more strange that this was my first meet....

Old 04-19-2003, 02:51 AM   #7
Gamite

Geeezus christ.. I heard what happened, I hope Kenny is alright..

Gamite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2003, 02:57 AM   #8
jeremy
6th Gear Member

ok, someone fill us in...
jeremy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2003, 02:59 AM   #9
Jase
twisted beyond reason

come on...hints ...but nothing...fill us in
Old 04-19-2003, 03:01 AM   #10
Autotechnica
BMW Traitor

Rob and Randy, hope you guys don't mind if I tell everyone what happened. I guess they will all know sooner or later.

Anyways, we met up at a place to do some difting. Rob lost control of the car and the car spun out, hit randy's car and his rear fender was pushed in. Rob's rear taillight was cracked and rear bumper slightly damaged.

I guess what I did find a little funny about it was when Rob hit Randy's car everyone ran to go see if Rob's car was ok first. After about 5 min then ppl looked at Randy's car and said OMG! I know it's not funny but guys I hope you can work it out and it doesn't cost too much.

Bry

Last edited by Autotechnica; 04-19-2003 at 03:05 AM.
Old 04-19-2003, 03:04 AM   #11
Jase
twisted beyond reason

man that sucks..but nobody was hurt right?
Old 04-19-2003, 03:08 AM   #12
ROB89M3
6th Gear Member

Good friday wasn't too good afterall....

Well the story goes like this........

After we met up at Yorkdale mall,We were all travelling on the 401 west near Yorkdale (including Kenny), then up the 400 to Steeles. We found a spot to do some drifting. So Randy went first....then I Went . So teh drift was all good and stuff, but then my car did a 180, and reversing....I got closer to Randy's parked car ..... and I couldn't brake hard enough (car was sliding ) and just nipped Randy's reardriver's side 1/4 panel... The crash sounded bad ! I didn't want to look behind to see what happened..! So I moved my car to assess the damage !
My M3 wasn't bad, but Randy's egg was pretty dented in ! Sorry Randy ! This was such a bad moment , I didn't know what to think....

After we calmed down a bit, we made our way to Kelsy's on hwy 7 + weston rd. Then we got out of our cars and terry (BMWM5lover) was shouting to us that he got a flat tire !!! Things got bad to worse. Autotechnica then let him use his spare tire to get home.

After that, we made our way inside Kelsy's to eat. After 5 minutes, Randy told us that Kenny got into a real bad accident somewhere on the 401... Kenny called his mom and she started to cry... Bryan called Randy to tell him teh bad news... We don't know anything about Kenny's condition.......

that's all I know.... as of now....

ps: anyone have a passenger right rear taillight assembly ?

Kenny........ what happened to you? where are you ? we couldn't find you?
here's a quick pic of the damage....
.... it was all caught on video...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg im000680.jpg (22.6 KB, 456 views)

Last edited by ROB89M3; 04-19-2003 at 05:01 AM.
ROB89M3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2003, 03:08 AM   #13
Autotechnica
BMW Traitor

No news on Kenny yet, I'll keep you guys posted. Thanks

Bry

Old 04-19-2003, 03:09 AM   #14
BMW_7
Econobimmer Racing

Rob, did you see me as I almost hit you when I was merging in? Any witnesses at Kenny's crash? What happened? This sucks...

Last edited by BMW_7; 04-19-2003 at 03:12 AM.
Old 04-19-2003, 03:13 AM   #15
Autotechnica
BMW Traitor

Rob,

Don't worry about it. It's very minor damage. Hope you get it fixed soon. I hate it see it like that.

Bry

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: