Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Classifieds > For Sale > BMW Cars For Sale
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 05-18-2011, 03:32 PM   #1
opausky
1st Gear Newbie

1986 e24 (635 csi) For Sale - Fully Restored

Located in the West end of Toronto

Its a red 635 CSI from 1986 with 130K miles. Its my daily driver (except in winter when it gets stored) and it turns a lot of heads. The interior and body are in exceptional condition. Engine runs great and always starts right away. All the features including AC, seat memory, power windows and roof are working properly. I have spent about 40K to get the car into this condition by replacing most of the things that go wrong with these cars like: AC components, all hoses and clamps, P steering components, ignition cables, exhaust, electronics, bearings etc. It has never let me down and has a good ten years left in it at least. Oh and I just had it repainted this winter.

The recent loss of our garage, means that i have to give it up. Its Ok, as long as it goes to a good home. It is really worth seeing in person. I have been a BMW guy all my life so I know what these are worth - Im not selling it for $4,800 like so many of the rusted out disasters out there, but I'm also not crazy to think I can get 25K as if it was a euro-M6. Any reasonable offer from a true enthusiast will be taken.

call me (mark) at 416 268 8966 or email at red86bmw@me.com
opausky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 11:02 AM   #2
johnoz
/OO=[][]=OO\

130,000 kms or 130000 miles?
johnoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 11:38 AM   #3
opausky
1st Gear Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnoz View Post
130,000 kms or 130000 miles?
Its 130,000 miles. I'm sure of it. Its a clean and strong engine and drivetrain. These things will go to 250. You should check it out if you like these cars
opausky is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
1986, 635csi, bmw, e24, red

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: