Jet Black 2004 BMW 330Ci M-Tech Auto
I've had this car for 2 years now, and it's time to move up to something a little newer. I've been working at a Nissan dealership for the past year and they've been on me to get into something on-brand like a Nissan or Infiniti, otherwise I wouldn't really consider getting rid of the car.
The car is a 2004 330Ci with either M-Performance or M-Tech. It's 5spd Auto with Triptronic. Its nice and quick, pulls hard!! It has cloth heated seats w/ Alcantra upholstery. No power seat, manual adjustments. All of the maintenance is up to date, the car is in great shape and has 2 sets of wheels and tires. Mostly highway kilometers as I used to drive a lot for my job.
- New Thermostat, Water Pump, RCABs, belts, aux fan etc. in the past 2,000km ago.
- 15,000km ago new ball joints, Meyle HD control arms, tie rod ends, LCABs and sway bar links.
- Always used Mobil 1 0w40 Euro Synthetic. Changed every 8,000km as I work at a car dealership.
- 18" M6 Reps w/ great rubber.
- OPTIONAL 17" M-Pars with Bridgestone Blizzaks 1 season or so left.
- 2 2" Kicker Subs w/ Amp. Great sound, not overpowering.
- The whole sound system has been replaced with Infinity Refrence Series, great sounding system. Stock deck of course.
- New Plugs, valve cover gasket and air filter next week.
- Medium tint all around.
- Just had a fresh oil change with Mobil 1 0w40.
- I will have it buffed and detailed for the new buyer.
- Front bumper is stone chipped from highway kilometers. If this is an issue for the buyer I can get them a great cash deal on having the front of the car painted.
- A few little scuffs in the back bumper.
I can arrange financing if needed, I am NOT A CAR DEALER, but I do sales and marketing work at one so when I purchase my new car I will likely run it through the dealership so I get the tax writeoff on the new ride. I am a member of the enthusiasts community since my 1992 AC Schnitzer 325is (now rebuilt as Crispy by Infamous).
Last edited by Spennie; 03-30-2011 at 08:14 PM.