Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password


Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-28-2010, 08:16 PM   #1
bmdbley'sBro
wouldu like some tinfoil?
 
bmdbley'sBro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: in your attic!
Posts: 4,674
Arrow SIU: no police wrong doing at G20 -woman arbitrarily arrested/assaulted Ottawa.



Also: head of rcmp calls for civilian oversight of rcmp!


Quote:

SIU clears officers in G20 probe

nov 26




The Star recently ran a series of investigative reports examining a lack of results and accountability for police officers probed by the SIU over two decades. The series, “Above the Law,” found evidence that Ontario’s criminal justice system heavily favours police and concluded that officers are often treated far differently than civilians when accused of shooting, beating and running over and killing people

http://www.thestar.com/news/torontog...g20-probe?bn=1[/

-

Quote:

Video of Strip search of Ottawa woman ‘troubling,’ McGuinty says

OTTAWA—Premier Dalton McGuinty says he is shaken by accounts of a video showing Ottawa police strip-searching an Ottawa woman while male officers held her down.

“I must say what I have heard is very, very troubling,” McGuinty said Friday said of the video, which even Police Chief Vern White has acknowledged will shock Ottawa residents

comments 107+

http://www.thestar.com/news/canada/a...y-says#article

-----

Ottawa officer who struck Bonds in separate case of prisoner abuse

Read more: http://www.ottawacitizen.com/Ottawa+...#ixzz16d3BH0A4


--

Quote:

RCMP boss says force needs civilian oversight

Video:

http://www.ctv.ca/CTVNews/TopStories...-board-101125/
__________________
bmdbley'sBro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 09:18 PM   #2
sirex
King Sirex
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Toronto
Posts: 9,850
ya its a joke..

apparently officers that removed their badges and officers that were accused of beating people have been asked if they could be questioned about it by SIU, but since the officers refused to answer question its OKAY because thats their RIGHT.
__________________
sirex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 10:33 AM   #3
King Luis
The King.
 
King Luis's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Milton
Posts: 7,386
Send a message via MSN to King Luis
here we go again.
__________________
Current:2013 Candy White VW Golf TDI
Mods: TBD.

Sold:2004 Silver Gray M3
Mods: Dice Unit, EAS Angel Eyes, Painted Reflectors, CSL Diffuser, Smoked Corners, PSS10s, 15mm Front and 10mm Rear Spacers.

Gone:1990 Brilliantrot 325is
Mods: Alpine speakers and HU, Euro Projectors, Magnaflow Muffler, Euro Smoked Tails and GC Coilovers.
King Luis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 10:35 AM   #4
TheLoneVR!
戦うために住み、住む戦い
 
TheLoneVR!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Home
Posts: 4,110
^^
was just gona say that!
lol

some ppl just dont listen to ample warnings .... ah well. shit happens
TheLoneVR! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 12:21 AM   #5
M3speed
6th Gear Member
 
M3speed's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Toronto
Posts: 2,395
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLoneVR! View Post
^^
was just gona say that!
lol

some ppl just dont listen to ample warnings .... ah well. shit happens
yup! another dumbass thread!

G20 Protesters GO F^%& yourselves!

COPS FTW!
M3speed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 09:40 AM   #6
SiR
Vtec just kicked in
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: TO
Posts: 2,773
Quote:
Originally Posted by M3speed View Post
yup! another dumbass thread!

G20 Protesters GO F^%& yourselves!

COPS FTW!
They came first for the Communists,
and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Communist.

Then they came for the trade unionists,
and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a trade unionist.

Then they came for the Jews,
and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Jew.

Then they came for me
and by that time no one was left to speak up.
__________________
-||Old Crayons||-
SiR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 01:05 PM   #7
M3speed
6th Gear Member
 
M3speed's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Toronto
Posts: 2,395
Quote:
Originally Posted by SiR View Post
They came first for the Communists,
and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Communist.

Then they came for the trade unionists,
and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a trade unionist.

Then they came for the Jews,
and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Jew.

Then they came for me
and by that time no one was left to speak up.
bla bla bla bla bla...go hug a tree!

people that were down there deserved what they got! period! if you knew what was going on down there why even be there??

i knew better than to go downtown during the G20!

it's all cry baby complaints now from people over police misconduct during the G20!! whatever!

if people weren't down there in the first place, this wouldn't be an issue!

i'm sick and tired of all the cry babies!

and you with your comment...you say that but i'm sure you were really down there protesting and fighting for your cause!! righhhtttt...you most likely were "speaking up" while sitting on your couch at home but on a forum feel like a hero for speaking your mind about an issue you weren't even involved in! whatever!
M3speed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 04:39 PM   #8
sirex
King Sirex
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Toronto
Posts: 9,850
Quote:
Originally Posted by M3speed View Post
bla bla bla bla bla...go hug a tree!

people that were down there deserved what they got! period! if you knew what was going on down there why even be there??

i knew better than to go downtown during the G20!

it's all cry baby complaints now from people over police misconduct during the G20!! whatever!

if people weren't down there in the first place, this wouldn't be an issue!

i'm sick and tired of all the cry babies!

and you with your comment...you say that but i'm sure you were really down there protesting and fighting for your cause!! righhhtttt...you most likely were "speaking up" while sitting on your couch at home but on a forum feel like a hero for speaking your mind about an issue you weren't even involved in! whatever!


Ya, might as well give the police free reign to do whatever they want anyway. CAnt beat them, join them.. amiright?

walking home from work, getting assualted/harassed by the police. Guess u shouldn't go to work either.


I also like the up take of police drama... so many police shows on TV nowadays.... its a form of indoctrination.. get us to love the PIGS. Pretty soon its going to be Nazi germany.. where your neighbors will be calling the Pigs on you when you dont have a copy of mein kempf.. Its a sad reality.

The problem is the sheeple out number those with the brains. They always did. Why do u think Nazi germany started, or Stalins regime??? Lock up and kill the intellects, and let the sheeple run the show.

Oh dont worry M3 speed, pretty soon there will be no unions sticking up for you at work. Pretty soon the corporations will be working hand in hand with the government to have you enslaved at work for lower wages and more production efficiency. And pretty soon, our freedom to say whateever we want on the internet will be gone too.. just go look atwhats happening in the USA with all these bills being passed for net neutrality.

its all tin foil hat theory though... .amiright?
__________________

Last edited by sirex; 12-04-2010 at 04:44 PM.
sirex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 11:32 AM   #9
King Luis
The King.
 
King Luis's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Milton
Posts: 7,386
Send a message via MSN to King Luis
its going to turn out to a 20 page argument.
__________________
Current:2013 Candy White VW Golf TDI
Mods: TBD.

Sold:2004 Silver Gray M3
Mods: Dice Unit, EAS Angel Eyes, Painted Reflectors, CSL Diffuser, Smoked Corners, PSS10s, 15mm Front and 10mm Rear Spacers.

Gone:1990 Brilliantrot 325is
Mods: Alpine speakers and HU, Euro Projectors, Magnaflow Muffler, Euro Smoked Tails and GC Coilovers.
King Luis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 03:20 PM   #10
zackman17
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Toronto
Posts: 850
pfft what police brutality............

























oh yeah that police brutality.......
Attached Images
File Type: jpg police.jpg (101.7 KB, 115 views)
zackman17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 04:28 PM   #11
DANIMAL
TYRE ETR
 
DANIMAL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Hamilton
Posts: 964
The officers who chose not to wear name tags got hardly any reprimand. I believe it was a day without pay or something akin to that. In exchange for this they got to abuse protesting private and foreign citizens.

So they get a very minimum punishment, and then the SIU that probed abuse allegations says they can not charge any officers because they were not wearing name tags.

Does this seem premeditated to anyone? I can't just go an beat someone up for the hell of it; why can the cops? Police, not all of them, have the 'I am the law and therefore above it' attitude. Is it really necessary to perpetuate this for them?
__________________
DANIMAL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 08:26 PM   #12
TheLoneVR!
戦うために住み、住む戦い
 
TheLoneVR!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Home
Posts: 4,110
ANY coward that uses and abuses the Law to take advantage or innocent ppl deserves everything thats coming to them! Period!
If officers abused ppl unlawfully then they deserve to get their asses handed to them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DANIMAL View Post
The officers who chose not to wear name tags got hardly any reprimand. I believe it was a day without pay or something akin to that. In exchange for this they got to abuse protesting private and foreign citizens.

So they get a very minimum punishment, and then the SIU that probed abuse allegations says they can not charge any officers because they were not wearing name tags.

Does this seem premeditated to anyone? I can't just go an beat someone up for the hell of it; why can the cops? Police, not all of them, have the 'I am the law and therefore above it' attitude. Is it really necessary to perpetuate this for them?
TheLoneVR! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 08:56 PM   #13
bmdbley'sBro
wouldu like some tinfoil?
 
bmdbley'sBro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: in your attic!
Posts: 4,674
and more ottawa force stuff comes out:

Quote:

Lawsuit alleges police brutality
By MEGAN GILLIS, Courts Bureau

Last Updated: November 29, 2010 10:01pm

Eight Ottawa cops — including two embroiled in another abuse scandal — are facing new allegations of police brutality from a woman who complained her arm was broken in a 2008 arrest.

It’s the sixth police brutality allegation to rock the force in the past two weeks.

Roxanne Carr filed notice in court in August she’ll sue eight officers and the police services board.

Carr says the mistreatment — which included a broken arm — involves two of the same officers involved in the ongoing Stacy Bonds saga.

The allegations include excessive force, assault, false arrest and false imprisonment in the Aug. 23, 2008 incident — although an officer was cleared of criminal wrongdoing by the province’s civilian watchdog.

Only more public accountability can root out this “systemic” misconduct among Ottawa cops, said Lawrence Greenspon, Carr’s lawyer.

“These are two cases of many,” he said. “There is and has been for many years a systemic problem with police misconduct as long as I’ve been practicing — 30 years — and there has not been a proper remedy process in place that’s accessible for people who are victims.

“The police complaints process is one that needs to be overhauled,” he said.

full


http://www.ottawasun.com/news/ottawa.../16366456.html

&

Quote:

Mother claims cop punched cuffed teen
By DOUG HEMPSTEAD, Ottawa Sun

Last Updated: November 29, 2010 9:10pm


the face by an Ottawa police officer while already in handcuffs.

The woman, who doesn’t want to be named for fear it might identify her son — whose case is currently before the courts — said her complaint comes after a May 28, 2010 incident when her son and three of his friends were spotted on Rockcliffe Park Public School property.

She said, around 10:30 p.m., Ottawa cop Thomas MacFadden arrived, in plain clothes and identified himself while her son was watching one of the other boys light a newspaper on fire.

Her son ran and was tackled by the officer, his arms pinned underneath him.

When he was unable to get his arms out, the officer allegedly began punching the teen in the head and throat — breaking his own hand in the process. The officer is also said to have received a split lip in the altercation.

“My son said to officer MacFadden ‘you didn’t have to hit me that many times did you?’” according to the woman.

She said that’s when the officer punched her son in the face again.


None of this has been proven, but is currently under investigation by the Office of the Independent Police Review Director.

Her son faces six charges, four of which were laid after she delivered a letter of complaint to police. He was the only one of the boys charged.

She said the Crown has offered a deal that would see the charges withdrawn in exchange for community service — which she refused, claiming her son already takes part in two annual fundraisers.





http://www.ottawasun.com/news/ottawa.../16366451.html




its also rumored that:
Quote:
"Former Ontario Provincial Police commissioner Julian Fantino, the Tory candidate, won the Toronto riding of Vaughan."

Julian Fantino was able to influence and get ridiculous laws like the street racing law put in place by the Provincial Government, but can you imagine the damage he will be able to do now that he is a Federal Member of Parliament. Now he will be able to screw with the rest of Canada too...

I know some people would love if i were banned for posting this. sorry I can't not post this stuff.
__________________

Last edited by bmdbley'sBro; 11-30-2010 at 09:00 PM.
bmdbley'sBro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 08:23 PM   #14
TheLoneVR!
戦うために住み、住む戦い
 
TheLoneVR!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Home
Posts: 4,110
LOL great pic!!
......hmmmmmm Not convinced at all with that pic (mind you im sure many cops had their fair share of shots that day)

If that pic was a full video showing the WHOLE story then I'd be happy to sit here and agree with you if the officer really did KO that protestor for ...apparently... no reason.


Quote:
Originally Posted by zackman17 View Post
pfft what police brutality............

























oh yeah that police brutality.......
TheLoneVR! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 02:46 AM   #15
zackman17
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Toronto
Posts: 850
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLoneVR! View Post
LOL great pic!!
......hmmmmmm Not convinced at all with that pic (mind you im sure many cops had their fair share of shots that day)

If that pic was a full video showing the WHOLE story then I'd be happy to sit here and agree with you if the officer really did KO that protestor for ...apparently... no reason.






zackman17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:07 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Maxbimmer Copyright 2001 - 2015