Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 05-27-2010, 08:54 PM   #1
bmdbley'sBro
wouldu like some tinfoil?

Exclamation Ipad - the biz model of the New World Gov: a system that devours humanity - Ipad

some 'news' on apple ipad production in china.

many suicides, 18hr days - worker: if i bicker with my supervisor i get taken to a mental hospital.
theres 8,000 people a day applying for this job.

microsoft is mentioned too.

1st 2mins of this (free trade & regs) - rest is gold info/'commercial'

YouTube- The Alex Jones Show Wed 05.26.2010 (TV) part-17

'china is the great sucking sound'
Old 05-27-2010, 10:10 PM   #2
sirex
King Sirex

what did you expect? That apple cares about people? yOu think any of these corporations care about people? They only care about CASH.
Old 05-28-2010, 10:31 AM   #3
daytona
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirex View Post
what did you expect? That apple cares about people? yOu think any of these corporations care about people? They only care about CASH.

Consumers drives the demand for products,they dont care if the product is produced by child labor,harsh working conditions and low pay,consumers needs their fix for flashy items.Its been going on for centuries.Scary thing if a huge company like Apple lacks the control on treatment of labor imagine the horrible conditions for the smaller factories?.Nike and Gap had major problems also with treatment of their workers in South America and Asia.
Old 05-28-2010, 01:24 PM   #4
sirex
King Sirex

oh ya i dont blame them that much either... We all want as much as possible for as cheap as possible.
Old 05-28-2010, 04:07 PM   #5
Blades
Your opinion is to long

looking at some of the videos this guy makes hes a ****ing moron... police state is the worst one of all. I think this guy is the one behind all the FEMA propaganda that doesn't exist.

All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. Thats how far the world is from where i am. just one bad day. - Unknown
Blades is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 10:11 PM   #6
bmdbley'sBro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blades View Post
looking at some of the videos this guy makes hes a ****ing moron... police state is the worst one of all. I think this guy is the one behind all the FEMA propaganda that doesn't exist.
whuu - uhmm

Quote:
KBR awarded Homeland Security contract worth up to $385M

SAN FRANCISCO (MarketWatch) -- KBR, the engineering and construction subsidiary of Halliburton Co. /quotes/comstock/13*!hal/quotes/nls/hal (HAL 31.68, +0.05, +0.16%) , said Tuesday it has been awarded a contingency contract from the Department of Homeland Security to supports its Immigration and Customs Enforcement facilities in the event of an emergency. The maximum total value of the contract is $385 million and consists of a 1-year base period with four 1-year options. KBR held the previous ICE contract from 2000 through 2005.

The contract, which is effective immediately, provides for establishing temporary detention and processing capabilities to expand existing ICE Detention and Removal Operations Program facilities in the event of an emergency influx of immigrants into the U.S., or to support the rapid development of new programs, KBR said. The contract may also provide migrant detention support to other government organizations in the event of an immigration emergency, as well as the development of a plan to react to a national emergency, such as a natural disaster, the company said

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/kbr...rth-up-to-385m

------

H.R. 645: National Emergency Centers Establishment Act
111th Congress 2009-2010

1/22/2009--Introduced.
National Emergency Centers Establishment Act - Directs the Secretary of Homeland Security to establish at least six national emergency centers on military installations to use existing infrastructure to provide: (1) temporary housing, medical, and humanitarian assistance to individuals and families dislocated due to an emergency or major disaster; and (2) centralized locations for the training of first responders and the coordination of preparedness, response, and recovery efforts. Lists minimum requirements for sites for such centers, including that they be capable of: (1) meeting for an extended period the housing, health, transportation, education, public works, humanitarian, and other transition needs of a large number of individuals affected; (2) being scaled up or down to accommodate major disaster preparedness and response drills, operations, and procedures; (3) housing existing permanent structures necessary to meet training and first responders coordination requirements during non-disaster periods; and (4) hosting the infrastructure necessary to rapidly adjust to temporary housing, medical, and humanitarian assistance needs.

Sets forth center location requirements, including requiring the Secretary to designate closed military installations as sites whenever possible and to designate portions of existing military installations as centers otherwise

http://www.govtrack.us/congress/bill...45&tab=summary
yup don't exist at all
Old 05-29-2010, 01:14 PM   #7
Blades
Your opinion is to long

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmdbley'sBro View Post
whuu - uhmm

yup don't exist at all
*yawn*

All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. Thats how far the world is from where i am. just one bad day. - Unknown
Old 05-29-2010, 10:13 PM   #8
bmdbley'sBro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blades View Post
*yawn*
for my own amusement

canada at 1:48

<.shrug.>
Old 06-01-2010, 08:07 AM   #9
Blades
Your opinion is to long

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmdbley'sBro View Post
for my own amusement

canada at 1:48

<.shrug.>
LMAO! are ****ing kidding me .. do you actually believe this? soldiers growing opium so they can get it on the streets before Al qaeda? hahahah

if there is something I believe its this ..

and as for his material hard to get into Canada is a joke .. I read the magazine 2600 which is a hacker magazine and probably has more harmful stuff in it then his books ever will..

http://www.2600.com/

the guys a douche

Old 05-31-2010, 03:47 PM   #10
911LOL
Banned

lawlllll @ new world gov
911LOL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2010, 04:29 PM   #11
Chris de la Cruz
sex, drifting & punk rock

Send a message via MSN to Chris de la Cruz
emo-pad lol

this dude reminds me of eric cartman for some reason.
Old 06-01-2010, 03:04 AM   #12
rendered
6th Gear Member

^ post before Chris de la cruz... omg, Tyler aka TNation back from the dead and banned? Could it be?

I could be wrong, but something about your posts are reminiscent of that banned clown.
rendered is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 12:40 PM   #13
PinkieMoscow
Jumped up G'd up.

Can you guys express your opinions without referencing different media outlets.

Last edited by PinkieMoscow; 06-03-2010 at 12:58 PM.
PinkieMoscow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 12:01 AM   #14
Blades
Your opinion is to long

Old 06-04-2010, 01:51 AM   #15
bmdbley'sBro

^ So nothing?

colbert covers the 'foxcon ipad worker suicide scandal'
http://watch.thecomedynetwork.ca/the...--june-2-2010/

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: