Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 08-22-2009, 05:34 AM   #1
Fe9L
5th Gear Member

MTO in Sauga towing people's sh!t

Hey everyone,

This is a friendly warning to all the modified cars, tonight my car was pulled off the street for being low, they had Mavis fully blocked off (2 MTO cruisers and a van) and EVERY SINGLE vehicle was inspected...(Central pkwy tims)

Also an S-type Jag got pulled off for having 'shitty' tires.....

Another set of MTO cruisers (Van and Charger) were up on Britannia and Mavis (T-fox tims) and were inspecting cars, they literally pulled over every single modified car..

One cop told my friend who has a civic "We are coming down to Mississauga more since we notice that there are alota modified cars here..."

Also they are being really strict with everything, I told him my friend will tow my car, he said your friend better be here within 5-10 mins...

My car is pretty low and I was expecting to get a ticket, but didn't think they would block off a major road like that...

He put my ownership paper between my tire and fender and told me to turn, when I did, he laughed and told me your ownership is stuck between the two so now we are towing you car...

So he gave me a court summin and told me to raise it up, take pictures with a camera that has a date on it, and the prosecutor will try and help you out...

Pix for reference

I am sick of this shit, but honestly they are cracking down hard so just drive safe and ensure your cars will pass their inspection

The x-love:

Slamation Nation..Wesa

Last edited by Fe9L; 08-22-2009 at 05:38 AM.
Fe9L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 07:52 AM   #2
BMW BMXer
Wants a 350 Blazer.

Send a message via ICQ to BMW BMXer Send a message via AIM to BMW BMXer Send a message via MSN to BMW BMXer Send a message via Yahoo to BMW BMXer
Do you rub? They can't just make up bullshit like this that is not specified anywhere. Bullshit!

Stanceiseverything.com
BMW BMXer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 02:42 PM   #3
Fe9L
5th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW BMXer View Post
Do you rub? They can't just make up bullshit like this that is not specified anywhere. Bullshit!

It rubs a bit yes, My fender liners are cut out and thats another thing they like, they said it was "sharp edges" lol....

Next year fenders will be pulled a bit and car will go lower!!!!!

***And Im just saying that because I think the law states that no part of the car should make contact with the tires...can someone verify this statement please?

ALSO I FORGOT TO MENTION,
I have a $23 reactive cone from Cnd Tire, lol he pointed at it and actually hit it with his finger multiple times and told me its after market, so i told him this is a regular filter and it came with the car (my engine is fully stock, i just took out the cover over the intake), and he kept insisting that its after market/illegal. lol

EDIT: I have pretty expensive coil overs so my car is safely lowered, its simply too much lowered .... But whatever I had that coming and the day was yesterday!

The x-love:

Slamation Nation..Wesa

Last edited by Fe9L; 08-22-2009 at 02:44 PM.
Fe9L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 11:16 AM   #4
Dr. Flyview
Formerly Flav_cool

Send a message via MSN to Dr. Flyview
WTF... what is this business of too low? I don't think I'd ever bee that low due to shitty streets and ramps (how do you guys drive...) but are there actually real safety problems with cars that are "too low"???

1998 BMW 328is - summer
1994 BMW 325i - daily
1992 BMW 325i - gone
1988 Mercedes Benz 190E 2.3-8V -
sold

Dr. Flyview is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 11:39 AM   #5
DriveItSideways
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Flyview View Post
but are there actually real safety problems with cars that are "too low"???
Absolutely yes, have you ever driven any kind of car that is slammed??

Many people will try to argue this point but its the truth. You can lower your car to a certain point to IMPROVE your handling, once you pass that point and go lower.. your handling is severly affected. Also you need to take into consideration the way the car was lowered (cut springs, regular lowering springs, cheap knock off coilovers, basic adjustable coilovers, pro/race coilovers, then you have bump steer kits, alignments)

If its not lowered the right amount, using proper kits then the car is definetly NOT SAFE FOR PUBLIC ROADS.

It seems that alot of people think that they have the right to drive on public roads, when infact its PRIVALAGE. If you dont like the rules, dont drive on the roads.
DriveItSideways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 02:29 PM   #6
Jim .E.
E90 n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by DriveItSideways View Post

Many people will try to argue this point but its the truth. You can lower your car to a certain point to IMPROVE your handling, once you pass that point and go lower.. your handling is severly affected. Also you need to take into consideration the way the car was lowered (cut springs, regular lowering springs, cheap knock off coilovers, basic adjustable coilovers, pro/race coilovers, then you have bump steer kits, alignments)

If its not lowered the right amount, using proper kits then the car is definetly NOT SAFE FOR PUBLIC ROADS.

It seems that alot of people think that they have the right to drive on public roads, when infact its PRIVALAGE. If you dont like the rules, dont drive on the roads.
what he said.
Jim .E. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 11:27 AM   #7
Trouble65
6th Gear Member

Quote:

You said it!
Trouble65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 11:39 AM   #8
europrince
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by driveitsideways View Post
absolutely yes, have you ever driven any kind of car that is slammed??

Many people will try to argue this point but its the truth. You can lower your car to a certain point to improve your handling, once you pass that point and go lower.. Your handling is severly affected. Also you need to take into consideration the way the car was lowered (cut springs, regular lowering springs, cheap knock off coilovers, basic adjustable coilovers, pro/race coilovers, then you have bump steer kits, alignments)

if its not lowered the right amount, using proper kits then the car is definetly not safe for public roads.

It seems that alot of people think that they have the right to drive on public roads, when infact its privalage. If you dont like the rules, dont drive on the roads.

^ +3
europrince is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 11:59 AM   #9
Mister
2nd Gear Member

Driving IS YOUR RIGHT. Free Use of Public Highways IS YOUR RIGHT.

Quote:

It seems that a lot of people think that they have the right to drive on public roads, when in fact its Privilege. If you don't like the rules, don't drive on the roads.
I was so waiting for this fictional statement to be stated.Before I get into it,I would like to ask those who got towed,ticketed,etc. DiD you ask Under what authority were they acting upon?? DID he say he was MTO or OPP.
SO WHAT.
Did you ask him again under what authority are you acting upon???
DID he next mumble something about the Highway Traffic Act or whatever??
YOUR response should have been:that’s an Act or a Statute, not a law!!!Are you aware gross negligence is equal to fraud????
Next did you ask them flat out, Is this a transaction of a security interest????
If he says I don’t know, then clearly it can’t be a transaction of security interest. You cannot engage in a transaction of security interest in ignorance.
So you say that is fine, so this is not a transaction of a security interest, and if it is, you need knowledge thereof, and since it is not, you will not be generating any obligation upon me to pay or perform, so why am I talking to you??

If they say, yes it is a transaction of a security interest. Your reply, you need my consent for that and I do not consent to a transaction of a security interest.

NOTE: Without ID they cannot give you a ticket.
If they ask for ID, ask them why do I have to show ID, when I am not obliged to have it and you are??
They the police need to show you three things, ID card signed by solicitor general with badge number, badge, and a business card with ID number and badge number all the same or you are not dealing with a lawful uniformed police officer. If he doesn’t have that he is out of uniform.
If the cop orders you to do something it is under protest and duress. Ask him are you giving me an order?? Hope he says yes, that makes him liable for a bill. IN a nut shell everyone towed/ticketed engaged in a transaction of a security interest and gave them permission and acknowledged some fictional law enforced by who??? Everyone one has the right to operate under protest and duress

If you answer to an action taken under protest and duress , it means that you are under protest because you do not agree to what is being said and do not wish to make a contract and duress means that someone if forcing you to do it against your will which makes the document void on its face , or not valid if you use that in connection with your signature.
I bet no one did. RIGHT?? Under protest and duress you have three days under law to void the said document.

Driving IS YOUR RIGHT. Free Use of Public Highways IS YOUR RIGHT.
These are absolute truths without question, held up by courts in Canada and the USA, and fully recognized (albeit not publicly) by police forces everywhere. Every citizen and peace officer should read this page completely. TO TRAVEL IS A "RIGHT," NOT A GOVERNMENT GRANTED "PRIVILEGE", and use of your private automobile on public roads and highways CANNOT be regulated, taxed, restricted or constrained in any way whatsoever whether it be via police roadchecks and traffic stops or by use of such schemes as "mandatory" insurance, registration, driver licensing (contracts), etc.
From the day of the signing of the Magna Carta (the day of the horse and buggy) highways are free to the public. New rights can be granted, but existing rights can not be taken away (this is a basic principle of common law). The Charter of Rights was introduced in 1982. Until then the court relied on the common law (laws inherited from Britain).
• The Charter doesn’t override previous rights.

http://laws.justice.gc.ca/en/charter/26. The guarantee in this Charter of certain rights and freedoms shall not be construed as denying the existence of any other rights or freedoms that exist in Canada. (Comment in margin: “Other rights and freedoms not affected by Charter”)

The Common Law:
• Magna Carta – was signed in 1215 when people placed a knife to the throat of King John
• English Bill of Rights
• Absolute Right of Bail
• Assize of Arms

Deceased MP Stanley Knowles declared in the House of Commons about the Common Law:
“It consists of a number of statues, some of them Canadian, some of them pre-1867, some since 1867. After all, Magna Carta, the Bill of Rights of 1688 and many other statues are in effect part of the constitution of Canada”.
Examples of Inalienable Rights
• Personal security. • Personal liberty.
• Right to own and enjoyment of personal property.

The government doesn’t own the highways.
• The government holds the highways in trust for the people. (Example: a trustee is holding your money, but has no jurisdiction to spend it without your consent, even if he thinks it’s in your best interest).
• The rules of Traffic Acts are there to regulate the use of highways in the public’s interest.
But not to destroy your rights to use them.
• Traveling on public highway in your car is a right not a privilege.

Fees
• An execution of a right can not be charged a fee.
• Insurance fees can not be mandatory. Advice: Use identification plates for cars that are not tied with insurance .
• Historical note: when insurance was first introduced rates were low. In Manitoba, in past 10 years, motorcycle insurance went up over 288%. The amount of motor-cyclists went down from 20,000 to 5,000.
• Other types of unlawful fees are: parking fees, speeding tickets, charges for registration and renewal of a driver license (they are there to raise revenue for police).

A "DRIVER" is defined in the National Safety Code - the Federal regulations governing commercial operations on Canada's highways - as: "A DRIVER is a person who drives a commercial vehicle".

Any common dictionary will tell you that the word "drives" means directing something or someone to a destination. "COMMERCIAL" means a venture wherein there is a profit, or intended profit. A "BUSINESS" is a COMMERCIAL venture. "MOTOR CARRIER AUTHORITY" is exercised over Commercial TRANSPORTATION. A VEHICLE engaged in COMMERCIAL TRANSPORTATION is called a COMMERCIAL VEHICLE. COMMERCIAL TRANSPORTATION is the acting as a third party in the movement of passengers (with tickets) or goods (with bill of lading) in the exercise of the liberty or property right.
Since the exercise of exchanging one's skill and labour for money is a right, the driving of a commercial transportation vehicle cannot be deemed an unlawful act requiring a license. Therefore, the term "driver or commercial driver" can only apply to an "owner/operator".

What, then, is the "CRIME" in DRIVING?
need proof you tube LONDON Ontario Canada
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hfbfpz4iYDU
more on the subject
http://driving.justincredible.me/

Mister
Free-man-on-the-Land, Non-consenting and ungoverned
All Rights Reserved, Exercised at Will and Fully Defended, By the Grace of God, The Rule of Law and the Law of the Land.
Old 11-18-2010, 12:28 PM   #10
hockeyfan27
5th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister View Post
Free-man-on-the-Land, Non-consenting and ungoverned
All Rights Reserved, Exercised at Will and Fully Defended, By the Grace of God, The Rule of Law and the Law of the Land.
I've read up on this, watched the you-tube videos, etc...

I'm curious if you've ever sucessfully avoided a ticket, personally, after being pulled over while driving an unplated car, without insurance or a drivers licence?

1998 328ic - Sold
hockeyfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 12:55 PM   #11
Mister
2nd Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hockeyfan27 View Post
I've read up on this, watched the you-tube videos, etc...

I'm curious if you've ever sucessfully avoided a ticket, personally, after being pulled over while driving an unplated car, without insurance or a drivers licence?
NOPE, I haven't yet. That day will be coming soon.But first I need my Notice of Understanding and Intent and Claim of Right to be Notarized. When it is finalized.And I am declared sovereign. I am not going to be unprepared, and I am not going to taunt them.I know it is going to happen.I will have the power of law. I will engage in all my legal and lawful common law rights. I will be prepared. That !#$% UGLY PLATE on the front comes off asap. I got insurance,plates, license. that shit is just the tip of the ice berg.I'll always have some form of insurance that just good financial sense,but HOW many acts or statutes are there??? Think about it. I want to see their faces when my name gets run thru CPEC and it tells them to call the attorney general.Sovereign Status
Don't worry when that day arrives I'll let you know.It will be a day when true freedom will be realized.I know alot will think I am pissing in the wind.Whatever.
are you a sovereign yet?? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hS3qJx8E4Bo
Mister

Last edited by Mister; 11-18-2010 at 01:00 PM.
Mister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 11:37 AM   #12
simplycars
6th Gear Member

my friend's wife works in MTO and they have a list of cars that are to be "checked" when it comes to mods and it includes civics, golfs, jettas, e36s and a4 along with few others.
Old 08-22-2009, 12:05 PM   #13
IChopCars
aka ROOFLESS

thanks for the heads up FE9L
Old 08-22-2009, 12:09 PM   #14
dbworld4k
Addict

That is ****ing bullshit.

'02 ///M5 Imola Red / Imola Red '09 335i Alpine White / Coral Red

Past:
'04 E55 AMG Brilliant Silver / Anthracite
'96 318i Alpine White / Black
'01 330Ci Titanium Silver / Coral Red
'96 328i Jet Black / Black
dbworld4k is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 12:59 PM   #15
careless7
Drivin' new whips weekly

Welcome to Woodbridge 10 years ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbworld4k View Post
That is ****ing bullshit.
'Nuk what do you care? Ur going back to stock?!

Ya they tried to get my plates back in April but I'm too smooth for them.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: