Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Classifieds > For Sale > BMW Cars For Sale
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 07-31-2009, 08:27 PM   #1
yellow_blur
2nd Gear Member

FS 95 325i jet black 5spd

I had a post up yesterday, but i voiolated the terms and it got deleted so here it goes again hopefully i got it right this time. the car has black with tan cloth interior. 270km, 5spd, needs winsheild rear brakes, drivers seat is ripped and broken, it has turner motorsports underdrive pulleys, tms chip, conforti carbon fiber air intake, x brace belistean sports and h&r race springs, new front mounts newer rear tms urethane mounts, urethane tranny mounts, zkw 5000k hid headlights with angeleyes, the angeleyes need new bulbs these are the glass good ones not the cheap knock offs. zkw french fogs one has a bit of wear. aftermarket tails. again the good ones not the cheap ones. Car has some rust hear and there underneath is clean, got a newer stock clutch done rear bearings all done last year. Probably a good car for someone to drive around, runs great looks okay,with or just part out, its no show car, im looking for 2200 or best offer, but any resonable offer would be considered, or i can take some parts off and just sell the car like that whatever works, im still driving it so, its still plated, but i got a new car and dont really wanna pay extra insurance email me at sarkis@rogers.blackberry.net for pics
yellow_blur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 09:59 PM   #2
archrival
E36 Addict

please post pics or email to jbab1@hotmail.com
archrival is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 10:00 PM   #3
Shuks
2nd Gear Member

sent PM
Shuks is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 10:16 AM   #4
yellow_blur
2nd Gear Member

bump
Old 08-02-2009, 11:28 AM   #5
archrival
E36 Addict

K, maybe I'm wrong here but usually a seller might actually reply to a potential buyer or maybe include some pictures before bumping the thread up pointlessly. I would still appreciate some pics as i have posted and emailed you and still have heard nothing back
Old 08-02-2009, 03:59 PM   #6
yellow_blur
2nd Gear Member

sorry i was up north and only had my berry
Attached Images
File Type: jpg rightrearbmw.jpg (162.6 KB, 288 views)
File Type: jpg headlightbmw.jpg (138.3 KB, 288 views)
File Type: jpg reaRBMW.jpg (145.7 KB, 288 views)
File Type: jpg front.jpg (144.0 KB, 290 views)
File Type: jpg frontbmw.jpg (153.3 KB, 289 views)
Old 08-02-2009, 05:04 PM   #7
yellow_blur
2nd Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellow_blur View Post
I had a post up yesterday, but i voiolated the terms and it got deleted so here it goes again hopefully i got it right this time. the car has black with tan cloth interior. 270km, 5spd, needs winsheild rear brakes, drivers seat is ripped and broken, it has turner motorsports underdrive pulleys, tms chip, conforti carbon fiber air intake, x brace belistean sports and h&r race springs, new front mounts newer rear tms urethane mounts, urethane tranny mounts, zkw 5000k hid headlights with angeleyes, the angeleyes need new bulbs these are the glass good ones not the cheap knock offs. zkw french fogs one has a bit of wear. aftermarket tails. again the good ones not the cheap ones. Car has some rust hear and there underneath is clean, got a newer stock clutch done rear bearings all done last year. Probably a good car for someone to drive around, runs great looks okay,with or just part out, its no show car, im looking for 2200 or best offer, but any resonable offer would be considered, or i can take some parts off and just sell the car like that whatever works, im still driving it so, its still plated, but i got a new car and dont really wanna pay extra insurance email me at sarkis@rogers.blackberry.net for pics
the car has front heated seats aluminum t-stat housing and stock LSD
Old 08-02-2009, 10:37 PM   #8
archrival
E36 Addict

Awesome thanks, how bad are the bottoms of the fenders and the rockers? Also any chance of an interior shot? never seen tan fabric before lol.
Old 08-05-2009, 07:31 PM   #9
yellow_blur
2nd Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by archrival View Post
Awesome thanks, how bad are the bottoms of the fenders and the rockers? Also any chance of an interior shot? never seen tan fabric before lol.
fenders have rust and the rockers are a little rotten, anyone want this
Old 08-02-2009, 10:49 PM   #10
doogee
Stance is Gay.

Send a message via MSN to doogee
I want your headlights lol

Dakar M3 Track Build Thread
doogee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 10:44 PM   #11
BmW1819
6th Gear Member

i want your tails lights/ fogs
BmW1819 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 06:34 PM   #12
yellow_blur
2nd Gear Member

fog lights the right one has some wear and the other one is great tail lights are amazingly clean. they are not the cheap knock off ones either> im waiting on a guy to get back to me on the car if he doesnt i will sell them to you
Old 08-07-2009, 08:39 PM   #13
yellow_blur
2nd Gear Member

bump

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: