Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > General > General Discussion
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 02-20-2002, 05:17 PM   #1
Autotechnica
BMW Traitor

Send a message via MSN to Autotechnica
If anyone ordered anything from BMP from me, official apology

BMP did not tell me my order was backordered and I had to call them 1-2 weeks later and ask them where my order is. This is when they told me that I was missing information and they could not proceed with my order, so they canceled it, they didn't bother to tell me. I hate BMP, they have amazing parts and quality, but their owners are pure cocky assholes. I apologize for the delay to all the members whole recently ordered sometime from me from BMP. In the future if you need BMP parts expect it to take a few weeks. Once again, I apologize for their poor customer service.

Bryan
'02 C32 AMG @ 18psi - Eurocharged custom ECU/TCU, ASP 178mm crank pulley + NW PSK, CM30 i/c pump, NW i/c iso kit, EC i/c, Magnecore wires, NW CAI, SL55 Y pipe, NW ported intake manifolds + gaskets/spacers, NW inconel exhaust manifolds, NW catch can, dual exhaust, H&R sways, H&R coilovers, H&R spacers, Quaife ATB LSD, goodridge lines, EBC yellowstuff, AMG 18" rims, Zeitronix datalogger.

Autotechnica is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2002, 06:56 PM   #2
AzN_E46
3rd Gear Member

Re: If anyone ordered anything from BMP from me, official apology

Quote:
Originally posted by MTRD
Once again, I apologize for their poor customer service.
[/b]

their poor customer service
Old 02-20-2002, 07:03 PM   #3
Autotechnica
BMW Traitor

Whats that supposed to mean? I just recently became a BMP distributor and I did not know that BMP treated customers so poorly. It isn't my fault but since I have my own customers I feel I should apologize.

Bryan
'02 C32 AMG @ 18psi - Eurocharged custom ECU/TCU, ASP 178mm crank pulley + NW PSK, CM30 i/c pump, NW i/c iso kit, EC i/c, Magnecore wires, NW CAI, SL55 Y pipe, NW ported intake manifolds + gaskets/spacers, NW inconel exhaust manifolds, NW catch can, dual exhaust, H&R sways, H&R coilovers, H&R spacers, Quaife ATB LSD, goodridge lines, EBC yellowstuff, AMG 18" rims, Zeitronix datalogger.

Old 02-20-2002, 07:09 PM   #4
Autotechnica
BMW Traitor

Because Likeside motors isn't BMP Design and I just explained that they canceled my order without notifying me at all. So I just assumed that it was going to arrive.

Bryan

Old 02-20-2002, 07:24 PM   #5
Autotechnica
BMW Traitor

Maybe BMP hates me eh ROB?

Bryan

Old 02-20-2002, 07:34 PM   #6
Autotechnica
BMW Traitor

Well actually many people have had bad personal experiences with BMP. Not returning calls, emails, refunds, orders lost and they don't respond to things like that. Since you got your parts 2 years ago its hard to say where BMP has gone from there. But so far I'm not happy with them at all.

Bryan

Old 02-20-2002, 07:39 PM   #7
Gamite

Actually, Bryan's right, BMP is notorious for their horrible customer service. I mentioned BMP on DTM, and I got flamed! LOL.

Gamite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2002, 08:02 PM   #8
AzN_E46
3rd Gear Member

no hard feelings man....just thot it was funny that u apologized when it's they who should apologize.
Old 02-20-2002, 08:07 PM   #9
Autotechnica
BMW Traitor

no problem. I'm just very upset about BMP and frustrated as well receiving all the emails from people complaing about their orders. Its just bad for my business when it was infact BMP's fault.

Bryan

Old 02-20-2002, 10:34 PM   #10
EMPOWERD
Senior Moderator/Event-Coordinator

For the record..... Straight_6 ordered his Breyton body kit from BMP and it took almost 3 months to arrive!!!! You want to talk about a delay? HAHA

*devil*

My YouTube video
-- RANDY SPARRE --
EMPOWERD is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2002, 10:39 PM   #11
GR8 Ride
5th Gear Member

Send a message via ICQ to GR8 Ride
BMP is generally a terrible place to do business with.

They have parts listed in their catalog (a specific body kit I have on order for one...), which isn't actually for sale yet.

Their catalog lists it as available, and has full pricing on it.

Yet when you call them to order it, they pop up with their excuses that the product isn't currently available, and they don't know when it actually will be available.

YET THE BODY KIT IS ON THE COVER OF THEIR CATALOG!!!!

BMP is a company I have little interest in ever dealing with again.

Pat
GR8 Ride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2002, 10:46 PM   #12
Autotechnica
BMW Traitor

I feel kind of bad now that the first company I decided to distribute parts for is for BMP. I wish someone would have warned me about this first. I still love BMP's parts because they are well made and I can expect good performance gains from the claims on their performance parts. I just hate their overpriced parts, bad customer service and their cocky attitude.

Oh yeah, don't email BMP, their email is non existant.

Bryan

Old 02-20-2002, 11:02 PM   #13
vodomagoo
2nd Gear Member

yep good ole bmpd, when i got my kit they said they were being made and would take about a month to get, well they said they make them localy but yet it took over 2months to get , i got my supersprint exaust and they said they had it in stock but when we called to get info on shipping it was out of stock now there a big distributor for supersprint in the us and they said no one had the exaust in the us which i dont doubt but they were supposed to send the center section which they had one of a week later, oh sorry we sold that to someone else yet we were the 1st to order the eta exaust since it went out of stock but so then y would they send our center section out. take his word on the order bmpd sucks but hey what ya gonna do when there the only ones with what you want
Old 02-21-2002, 12:25 AM   #14
Autotechnica
BMW Traitor

Wow.. thats enough to convince me that BMP sucks. Anyone care to comment on their quality?

Vodo, you seem to have some bad experiences with their bumper peices, care to share? Thanks

Bryan

Old 02-21-2002, 02:46 PM   #15
vodomagoo
2nd Gear Member

normaly there stuff is good but i can say the fit on my fornt is not very good and theres room for improvement on the r/s kit

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: