Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > maXimum Tech > Classics
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 03-03-2009, 08:49 PM   #1
9er49er
1st Gear Newbie

seats

I don't know the compatibility of this seats. I have a e21 and I need all new seats the funny thing is the only good one is the drivers. can the e30 or e36 seats fit in the e21. the back seat is the most important as i dont have one and the passenger seat has fire damage. thanks
9er49er is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 08:51 PM   #2
2002guy
3rd Gear Member

Send a message via MSN to 2002guy
seats

i have 6 series rear seats in my 02 with e30 front seats... you can make them fit but there is some mods needed to make them both fit... i had to make new mouting points for the front seats.... and the rear seats you just need to cut the fiberglass on the seats to get them to sit properley...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg seats 1.jpg (70.0 KB, 83 views)
File Type: jpg seats 2.jpg (65.0 KB, 82 views)

My Cars:
1974 "2502" m20 2002
1989 735i
1982 vw rabbit
2002guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 04:47 PM   #3
DEZIAC
2nd Gear Member

2002guy, do you got more pics of the e24 rear seats? I've been think of doing this in my e21. Was there any other mods done to mount the rears?
DEZIAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 03:06 PM   #4
Hoppi69735
1st Gear Newbie

Red face But money cannot do that

Realizing we had absorbed as much as possible of what he was talking about, rich dad said, "I want you boys to avoid that trap. That is really what I want to teach you. Not just to be rich, because being rich does not solve the problem.""It doesn't?" I asked, surprised."No, it doesn't. Let me finish the other emotion, which is desire. Some call it greed, but I prefer desire. It is perfectly normal to desire something better, prettier, more fun or exciting. So people also work for money because of desire. They desire money for the joy they think it can buy. But the joy that money brings is often short lived, and they soon need more money for more joy, more pleasure, more comfort, more security. So they keep working, thinking money will soothe their souls that is troubled by fear and desire. But money cannot do that.""Even rich people?" Mike asked."So is there an answer?" asked Mike.dog clothing, "Yes," said rich dad. dog clothes wholesale "Learn to use your emotions to think, not think with your emotions. When you boys mastered your emotions, first by agreeing to work for free,dog apparel, I knew there was hope. When you again resisted your emotions when I tempted you with more money, pet clothes, you were again learning to think in spite of being emotionally charged. pet clothing, That's the first step.""Why is that step so important" I asked."Rich people included," said rich dad. "In fact, the reason many rich people are rich is not because of desire but because of fear. They actually think that money can eliminate that fear of not having money, of being poor, so they amass tons of it only tofind out the fear gets worse. They now fear losing it. I have friends who keep working even though they have plenty. I know people who have millions who are more afraid now than when they were poor. They're terrified of losing all their money. The fears that drove them to get rich got worse. That weak and needy part of their soul is actually screaming louder. They don't want to lose the big houses, the cars, the high life that money has bought them. They worry about what their friends would say if they lost all their money. Many are emotionally desperate and neurotic, although they look rich and have more money."
Hoppi69735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 03:13 PM   #5
pierre²
1st Gear Newbie

rear seats

Here's how to:
but it's for 2002
Should be easier for e21

http://www.bmw2002faq.com/component/...6dd204e201f52/

e24 seats are scarce et costly, much of the time the owner don't want to part their car or the trouble to do so.
But often you can buy the whole car and still be on the money.

I have seen some 2002 with e30 M3 seats ( frt +rr and even the cardboard )
e30 M3 int. are more than difficult to get but that's an indication that
e30 seats should work. There's plenty of them. the sport leather seats
were standard on "is" e30. (even in red )
The e30 rear bench is less sexier then the e24, but you can have one with
a folding armress wich is kind of cute. Be aware that e30 seat( frt+rr) have vertical stitches. e 24 and M3 have Horizontal stitches.

Sorry for the lengh.

Pierre
pierre² is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: