Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Multimedia > Videos and Sound
User Name
Password


Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-25-2008, 01:30 AM   #1
punnzzells
Banned
 
punnzzells's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: toronto
Posts: 4,724
Send a message via MSN to punnzzells Send a message via Yahoo to punnzzells
E30 M3 - Can't stop watching

I can't stop watching this video, it's been 35 minutes now...

http://video.google.ca/videoplay?doc...arch&plindex=3
punnzzells is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 05:14 AM   #2
///Milk
BangSentra
 
///Milk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: California
Posts: 7,777
Send a message via ICQ to ///Milk Send a message via AIM to ///Milk Send a message via MSN to ///Milk Send a message via Yahoo to ///Milk Send a message via Skype™ to ///Milk
Wow...I am speechless....
__________________

///Milk


2006 Nissan Sentra 1.8S
2009 Ford Focus SES Sedan
///Milk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 12:03 PM   #3
EuroSpectacle
88iS
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Toronto
Posts: 1,304
Send a message via MSN to EuroSpectacle
yeah but you know its like 99% car 1% driver. ///M
EuroSpectacle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 01:54 PM   #4
Red_Liner740
2nd Gear Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Toronto
Posts: 277
^^

Tell me u're joking...
__________________

- 1994 530iT: M60B40'd + 5spd conversion, 18" Style 32's, Magnaflow catback, Voltglands, angel eyes, Erebuni ACS body kit, 10" sub and amp, Alpine deck, soon to be supercharged!!

- 1984 635CSI: 92 535 M30 5spd, Koni Yellows, Eibachs, Magnaflow cat + catback, short throw shifter, Style 5's, 2x 10" subs, soon to have 3.46LSD. STOLEN! baby's gone.
Red_Liner740 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008, 08:57 AM   #5
Jamil
2nd Gear Member
 
Jamil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Mississauga
Posts: 252
Quote:
Originally Posted by EuroSpectacle View Post
yeah but you know its like 99% car 1% driver. ///M
So the worst case scenario is if you put a horrible driver behind the wheel of that car they'll only have around 1%worse lap times because the car's taking care of the other 99%.

Last edited by Jamil; 03-26-2008 at 09:01 AM.
Jamil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2008, 10:38 AM   #6
325isdan
5th Gear Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: GTA
Posts: 1,061
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamil View Post
So the worst case scenario is if you put a horrible driver behind the wheel of that car they'll only have around 1%worse lap times because the car's taking care of the other 99%.
a car is a machine... machines don't run them selves... a shitty operator means a shitty machine..
325isdan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 02:45 PM   #7
punnzzells
Banned
 
punnzzells's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: toronto
Posts: 4,724
Send a message via MSN to punnzzells Send a message via Yahoo to punnzzells
Ya... M3's run themselves man... they are a MAGICAL CAR!
punnzzells is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 04:44 PM   #8
SUPERCHARGED
5th Gear Member
 
SUPERCHARGED's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Mississauga
Posts: 930
Sick Vid
__________________
SUPERCHARGED is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 05:32 PM   #9
EuroSpectacle
88iS
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Toronto
Posts: 1,304
Send a message via MSN to EuroSpectacle
not joking at all, do your self a favour drive an e30 m3.


lol ok yeah its good driving but the car helps lots
EuroSpectacle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 05:42 PM   #10
spoony_prelude
Eurowerke
 
spoony_prelude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Toronto
Posts: 1,874
i dont think so

Quote:
Originally Posted by EuroSpectacle View Post
not joking at all, do your self a favour drive an e30 m3.


lol ok yeah its good driving but the car helps lots
a car is nothing without a great driver, sure e30 m3s handle like their on rails but u gotta remember something, hes not driving on a sticky race track, and at the speeds hes pulling through those turns, id say its more 70% driver and 30%car, that guys got serious skill and serious balls!

+++ for sick ass e30 vid!!
__________________
spoony_prelude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008, 02:29 AM   #11
E46er
Classifieds Moderator
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Anywhere away from cops.
Posts: 565
Nice vid. Serious driving skills.
__________________
Photobucket


2005 Sparkling Graphite E46CI
E46er is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008, 09:22 AM   #12
EuroSpectacle
88iS
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Toronto
Posts: 1,304
Send a message via MSN to EuroSpectacle
lol, you guys are amazing
EuroSpectacle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008, 07:31 PM   #13
hadesm5
6th Gear Member
 
hadesm5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Toronto
Posts: 1,798
man thats 99% driver and 1% car
__________________
hadesm5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008, 09:43 PM   #14
bimmerjoe
Yagerbombs/skanks
 
bimmerjoe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: markham
Posts: 1,145
that vid was awsome
__________________
1999 323i-sold
2001 540i M- Sport
bimmerjoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2008, 07:47 PM   #15
bimmer_02
Picture Me Rollin'
 
bimmer_02's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Mississauga
Posts: 377
Sick Machine, Insane Driver. But the car is no good without a good driver that knows the car and the track.
__________________
bimmer_02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:44 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.