View Single Post
Old 12-12-2009, 01:48 PM   #1
Tom
4th Gear Member

FS: E46 330 Front Brakes/ 328 Rear

Hey guys, so up for sale are my brakes off my e46, the front is a 330 setup and rear is 328, this comes fully to swap on any non m... Custom powdercoated corvette red calipers, carriers, Drilled Brembo rotors and HAWK pads (pads/rotors have around 10k on them and stop amazing)

The calipers/Front carriers I bought used, when I bought them buddy said they had 60k on them, either way the calipers look hot, As for the rear carriers I had to buy 2 little carriers from the damn stealership for 500! because they were impossible to source down used at the time... In total I have spent around 2000$ on this brake setup... Not sure what to ask for it but if your interested pm me and we can work out a deal!

Sry I dont have any pics of the calipers them self as there still on the car at Bimmersport and I will have them removed once I get a $100 deposit, here is what they look like on my car though.. Who ever snuck this pic of my car lol? I didnt want to post any pics of it untill I got my vorsteiner edition Brembo GT big break kit/New engine setup... No biggy its just one pic

Any questions or concerns pm me or email me at tomuszynski@live.com, thanks!

Tom is offline   Reply With Quote