View Single Post
Old 04-29-2008, 08:33 AM   #8
tominizer
6th Gear Member

YEs, there's something madly wrong with that ad. I luv the bit about the redline. Oh yeah.

Quote:
you'd be an idiot to pay 15,000 -20,000 for that car, you can get a rolling shell for a 2grand i wouldn't pay more than 10K for a 18 year old M3 I dont know why people think they are gold, maybe when there is 1000 left in the world they'd be worth that much
I luv it when people say stupid azz shit like this. You really have no clue and are just pulling crap outta your azz to try and come off sounding like you know something about the market. Well, let me bring you up to speed. You know nothing about the value of E30 M3's if you make such an idiotic statement. And your personal opinion of the value has really no bearing in the real world. So next time you feel it's necessary to make a comment, ask yourself this........ do I really know what the fuk I'm talking about or am I just acting like a dumbazz to waste bandwidth on the MAX ??????

And it's fine if it's your own personal opinion as that's what the internet and forums are for........ but a rolling shell is not a solid car that's on the road and worthy............ especially when it comes to M3's. Put one together ......... and then come report back how you spent only $10K. Not possible unless it's a total piece of unsorted shit. Ask me how I know...................

Current : 2013 Mini Countryman JCW, 2007 Z4M Roadster

Past: '88 E30 M3, '69 BMW 2002 Ti, 2000 328i, Audi A6 TT, BMW X5 3.0i , Audi A4, Mini Cooper Clubman S 1.8T

Last edited by tominizer; 04-29-2008 at 08:39 AM.
tominizer is offline   Reply With Quote