View Single Post
Old 12-04-2009, 11:44 PM   #21
bmdbley'sBro
wouldu like some tinfoil?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chromius View Post
If I didn't, then that's what public defenders are for. It's completely free to say "Not Guilty". No way am I gonna admit to a crime I didn't commit, and be labeled as a sex offender for the rest of my life. Pleading guilty really hurts any chances for an appeal too.

Would you admit to it, just because it's "too hard" to fight it?
people make false confessions all the time. if they authorities were threating that they could just as easily charge your parents for possesion? 'cause it was some1's & if it wasn't u it must be one of them? come on matt do the right thing admit it' looking at that 'threat' its very easy to see how not drawing your parents into that would be 'the right thing to do'

now to back my scenerios, opinions, showing of realities

this ones really sick - cia funded mkultra done in montreal mental wards!

how science can be used to imprint a false reality on victims of MKultra monarch programming. Victim in Canada recounts how he was shackled, drugged, and programmed to believe that he had killed his mother. It is now officially on the record that the CIA and Canadian government jointly funded MKultra brainwashing and torture experiments at a mental institution in Montreal. This poor man is able to clearly recall the taped message that was played in his ears for 23 days

oprah? - the expert is the last 2 mins

^ 'dna has exhonerated these people - its unarguable, 25% of them confessed.'

Quote:
Videos Expected To Reduce False Confessions

While police often believe they can tell whether a suspect is being truthful, research shows they "are no more accurate in detecting deception than the average person," the report said.

The report noted one 1996 psychological experiment with college students who were told that hitting a particular computer key would cause a malfunction. They didn't know the computer was programmed to shut down automatically, regardless of what they did.

Interrogated afterward, and presented with fabricated "eyewitness" testimony, 69 percent confessed they caused the malfunction, even though they had not. Nearly 1 in 3 were convinced of their own guilt.

Dr. Saul Kassin, a psychology professor at John Jay College of Criminal Justice, said false confessions were involved in about 50 of the more than 200 overturned convictions tracked by the Innocence Project, a legal aid group. In the Annual Review of Law and Social Science, he wrote in 2008 that documented cases in studies "represent the tip of the iceberg the size of which is unknown."

"What is particularly amazing is that innocent people seldom invoke their Miranda rights and lawyer up, precisely because they are innocent and feel like they have nothing to hide," Kassin told The Associated Press. He calls videotaping a progressive step.

http://wcbstv.com/local/videotaping....2.1240169.html

that may sound great (^that they're recording it) but check this Law Proffesor out, he goes into video interviews
- NEVER TALK TO COPS

part 2 is a detective agreeing with him - tells of his past metods

Quote:
Originally Posted by chromius View Post
Story doesn't really have enough info to know for sure. But obviously there was evidence that led them to this kid's house in the first place, so they probably could have gotten warrants. But who knows, there's too much info missing from the story. Like how the police got his name, and why was it a year or two years later?
yeah its like its own seperate issue/story of the survailance they're not doing on all internet traffic, i guess?

Last edited by bmdbley'sBro; 12-04-2009 at 11:46 PM.
bmdbley'sBro is offline   Reply With Quote