View Single Post
Old 05-01-2017, 02:58 PM   #13
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Stance Factory
Posts: 13,109
Going to address this before the questions start:

If the daytime high temperature is below 10C AND it's raining, I will be forced to postpone the cruise. Date uncertain at this point, will be booked if necessary. I will keep watching the forecast and make a firm decision by Saturday morning.

Food is lunch only, near the beginning of the day. We will be back home before dinnertime.
Mystikal is offline   Reply With Quote