View Single Post
Old 03-09-2010, 12:15 PM   #13
Blades
Your opinion is to long

Quote:
Originally Posted by StikiGreenZ View Post
Excuse me? Care to enlighten me?

How were you able to deduce I feel safer locked in my home from my statement that wants to blame terrorists for the new rules instead of Americans wanting to protect themselves from terrorists?

Seriously? I guess it's too much to expect an intelligent response from you instead of useless text.
Americans Safety and your safety false illusion. Just like having an Anti-virus application on your computer .. one way or another a new virus with new code will and can infect your computer. Where there is a will there is a way. Locking your self up in your basement wont make you any safer then walking outside if someone is out to get you.

Americans live in fear and there government make sure they do through propaganda. I understand that everyone can hate big brother or someone higher up then them but they need to rebuild there reputation as a country to be liked more.

All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. Thats how far the world is from where i am. just one bad day. - Unknown
Blades is offline   Reply With Quote