View Single Post
Old 01-19-2003, 01:38 PM   #8
GR8 Ride
5th Gear Member

Send a message via ICQ to GR8 Ride
Quote:
Originally posted by empowerd
I do, and have been since I bought it 8 years ago... i've done so many schools I can't keep track. I'm now instructing for various Driving Schools around the GTA. Here's a pic of my car on turn 5A @Mosport in race spec (no front bumper cover, headlight, bra added with 15" alloys with R Compounds -- not pretty at all)
And the reason you don't come out to any BMW Club events is because.....????? You haven't been to one in over two years...

Didn't you instruct for Blake at the SAAB club at SMP in the fall? Why not start attending some BMW Club events again, and you could probably be instructing there before too long as well....

As to other events you've been instructing for, I wouldn't mind finding out who, as I'd like to get some more seat time for myself as well. (Damn, I'd hate to have to buy a Porsche just to instruct for them...they're pretty anal retentive about that stuff).

As to tracking cars, I built my car for that whole purpose. So while it's not as pretty as Randy's car, it is purpose built for racing. I went the E36 route however.

This is also a picture of Turn 5 at Mosport (with Mike Cole behind me).

Pat
Attached Images
File Type: jpg turn 5 april.jpg (196.4 KB, 286 views)

Last edited by GR8 Ride; 01-19-2003 at 01:41 PM.
GR8 Ride is offline   Reply With Quote