View Single Post
Old 10-06-2006, 11:56 AM   #6
ara_yaz
Formerly ara325

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiMMie
I usually don't have dreams and when i do by the morning, i wont remember a thing.
Well today i did, had dream that i had parked my car without the hand brake or gear and it has rolled back into a street for a car to it.
guess what, i usually park my car in my docking area @ work so i don't get my door cliped since i ain't got any side mouldings.Well ****ing today, after i open the store doing a few things @ to get the store ready, i got a Buzz from my receiving dock. As i walk there i take a peak in the window to see that my car is there. well no it wasn't. i saw 3 men at the door and as i open it they began to screaming at me.I try to ignore all the shit to go chk out the car and everything was fine just the front lower lip has came out of their place. which i will replace later on today.
They guy told me he missed my car about an inch. i apologized to him and i pulled my car back on the docking area
I jst dont know why i forgot to put the car in gear or pull the e-brake. I should eat somethin in the morning.
You should get in the habit of leaving your car in gear after you've parked it....even with teh handbrake lifted...because you never know when something slips or you forget shit. Just make sure you engage the clutch after you've stopped the engine and the handbrake is up...this'll make sure the car's weiht is being supported by the handbrake rather than the tranny.

2014 X5 XDrive 35i - Current
2010 X5 XDrive 4.8iS - Traded
1990 325iS - Sold
1985 318i - RIP
ara_yaz is offline   Reply With Quote