View Single Post
Old 12-08-2014, 05:10 PM   #1
E46M
1st Gear Newbie

Thumbs up Check with RMP before you buy a car as well!

If you are in the market for a used car, better get it checked by RMP motors because I don't trust any dealership including BMW dealerships due to multiple bad experiences. My friends who didn't get their cars inspected (PPI), had to spend a lot of money to get their cars in good shape after their purchases a couple of years ago. Now they only go to RMP.

I brought 3 E46 M3s to RMP for inspection in the past few months. The RMP team filled out 2 pages worth of issues in their meticulous analysis of these cars and I thought these cars were in great shape Rocco found so many things that were mechanically wrong with the cars that I couldn't have foreseen. Saved me a lot of headache and money in the future knowing the issues now and backing out of the purchase. (Always put a deposit on a car with a clause for a pre-purchase inspection (PPI) by your garage/mechanic BEFORE you sign the dotted line)
On top of that the service is excellent, I was always accommodated as I have a very tight daily schedule due to work requirements.

My current purchase was approved by RMP and I am very happy with it. RMP, thank you for helping me in my quest for a well maintained M3, really appreciate it.
E46M is offline   Reply With Quote