View Single Post
Old 02-01-2012, 04:47 AM   #14
egye30
3rd Gear Member

Send a message via MSN to egye30
Quote:
Originally Posted by E30M42cab View Post

I like the colour of the rims, but they're having trouble jiving with with yellow highs & fogs and orange side markers. I say keep that colour though. If every basketweave was silver... we'd have a bunch of silver basketweaves.
Thanks man, yeah they're def not going silver, if anything i'll change it up with another wierd color, but i hear what you're saying about matching the fogs and all which was my original intent, but id like to get euro trim at some point when i start working on the body again this summer, nd i also wanna shop for some smoked smiley's and smoked turn sigs maybe so i'm not too sure whether the highs are staying or not, but they're there for now lol what i also dooo want is that trunklid you got for me, and i'm actually dropping mclovin' off with a bunch of parts this saturday, so i'll try to make a mental note to grab the trunk lid off the e30 while im there too! then we can meet up sometime after and ill grab it, say you got a spare euro plate filler sittin around you wanna sell me with it so i dont have to order one ? maybe even that sick one you have on the vert

1990 325i Sterling Silver Metallic/Black leather.
M52B28 OBD-I W/ S52 Cams, M50 Manifold, SS Headers, Kamotors v5 CAI, Stage 2 F1 clutch w/ 14lb chromoly flywheel, Mark D chip tune.
Bilstein Sports with H&R Race springs + E90 drop hats, F+R Strut bars, '04 330ci Steering rack (3.0 Lock to lock, 13:1), 3.15 Z3 Torsen LSD.
BBS RS's 16x8 front 16x9 rears 205/45 215/45
egye30 is offline   Reply With Quote