View Single Post
Old 06-09-2008, 04:15 PM   #27
BMW_7
Econobimmer Racing

Send a message via AIM to BMW_7 Send a message via MSN to BMW_7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meegis View Post
I just don't understand why I have to "own" a BMW to be a valid member on this forum. I mean, can I not just like bmw's? How about enjoy the company of the friends I have made over time attending the meets?

I mean, some people on this website tooting the bmw fan-horn just have nothing else to back them up other than "You dont even own a BMW" and yet, half those guys still say beamer.

Shit, I can even name some of the moderators who don't drive BMW's.
There are many different kinds of people.

Some people are pussies. Some people are dicks. Some people are assholes.

Pussies don't like dicks, because pussies get ****ed by dicks. But dicks also **** assholes: assholes that just want to shit on everything. Pussies may think they can deal with assholes their way. But the only thing that can **** an asshole is a dick, with some balls. The problem with dicks is: they **** too much or **** when it isn't appropriate - and it takes a pussy to show them that. But sometimes, pussies can be so full of shit that they become assholes themselves... because pussies are an inch and half away from ass holes. I don't know much about this crazy, crazy world, but I do know this: If you don't let us **** this asshole, we're going to have our dicks and pussies all covered in shit!

BMW_7 is offline   Reply With Quote