View Single Post
Old 01-30-2012, 03:09 PM   #2
egye30
3rd Gear Member

Send a message via MSN to egye30
flares + bottlecaps = puuuke

i can fix that

a tip for you guys looking to polish/refinish your wheels yourselves with no real tools for it.. Don't do it.. it was a massive pain in the neck but they turned out okay..

i did fix the overspray on the caps and lips after.. i was just excited to take pics of the finished product

after weeks of driving with only 2 on (saving up for the spacers to clear front calipers- told you i was broke at the time lol) i finally got them all on and this is pretty much how it sits today

so now that I've been back to work, i have since, picked up a donor e36 (Mclovin') who i will be abusing for its M52B28 and ZF and swapping (OBDII) into my e30 with a few mods, upgrading the e30 suspension/brakes and fixing up the body a little bit more next spring, Alex from ACP (who is also a member on max) will be doing the overhaul work, he's an e30 guru and i've seen alot of his great work, so im excited to see the results!

McLovin:

driving the e30 to storage/get swapped

the part collection building up

feel free to comment with any feedback, criticism or tips for me, or even just to tell me how much you hate the wheel color and that its got 4 doors, cuz i've heard it before .. LOL

1990 325i Sterling Silver Metallic/Black leather.
M52B28 OBD-I W/ S52 Cams, M50 Manifold, SS Headers, Kamotors v5 CAI, Stage 2 F1 clutch w/ 14lb chromoly flywheel, Mark D chip tune.
Bilstein Sports with H&R Race springs + E90 drop hats, F+R Strut bars, '04 330ci Steering rack (3.0 Lock to lock, 13:1), 3.15 Z3 Torsen LSD.
BBS RS's 16x8 front 16x9 rears 205/45 215/45
egye30 is offline   Reply With Quote