View Single Post
Old 02-22-2010, 12:07 PM   #1
Tortures BMWs.
sparkybp's Avatar
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Kitchener, Ontario
Posts: 351
What is the name for:

On the e36 rear end you have camber adjustment from the eccentric bolt on each side. these bolts slide in some rubber bushings, on mine the bolts are seized inside the bushings, what is the actual name for those bushings or maybe you even have a part number so i can order the damn things, ive already got the bolts and nuts and lockwasher and all that.
sparkybp is offline   Reply With Quote