View Single Post
Old 02-02-2012, 12:45 PM   #11
Jim .E.
E90 n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by davericher20 View Post
I like the idea of boxers, but not the practicality. The slightest movement of your legs and they ride your ass like a civic driver who has something to prove. You're pullin out a wedgie every 30 minutes that leaves a skid mark when it could have been avoided. AND you have to wear that s hit the rest of the night.
I've never had a wedgie with my boxers, but I know what you mean. They do ride up sometimes. But I wear sweatpants/gym shorts 90% of the time, now that I work from home so no issues

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Gato Liso View Post
gotta be boxer briefs. i need something to contain my junk...if i just wear boxers, all it takes is the slightest touch of my swinging penetrater and BAM son wiener evolves into papa boner. bahahahahahhaa
LOL I hear you loud and clear on this one, but, mind over matter. You learn eventually. I use to be "en guard" all the time when I first started wearing em, but after a while it's like meh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullet Ride View Post
That's debatable. Boxer briefs do everything to accentuate your manhood while boxers do next to nothing. If a chick can see your captain navigating down your leg that's going to turn her on. You don't have that luxury with boxers unless swinging at the knees.
If she's already on you or up against you, she should feel your captain navigating...not have to look for it
Jim .E. is offline   Reply With Quote