View Single Post
Old 01-01-2009, 09:52 PM   #15
op sucks cock
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: T.
Posts: 17,939
Send a message via MSN to propr'one
Originally Posted by Ado View Post
Do I need this letter from BMW even if the car is over 15 year old??
No. As soon as you leave the canada customs office, you can take your completed form 1 to the ministry of transport and get a title.

You do need safety + etest.
I run a canadian led kit & hid kit company, if you have any questions about led headlights or hid kits in canada or would like to check out our products please contact me here:

2002 TiAg M3 6mt deoranged, dechromed, led tails, ZHP knob, UUC SS v3, GROM, OEM 220M 19's, Michelin Supersports
2015 Yamaha FJ-09
propr'one is offline   Reply With Quote